Sign in to follow this  
manning181016

KWA M1911

Did kwa discontinue the line of M1911 Mark 1-4s, because I can't find them anywhere and asgi and evike haven't restocked them in months? I have seen some here and there but not Mark IIs which is what I am shopping for. Any news on if they're discontinued or just out of stock, or is KWA coming out with a new line of 1911s?

Did kwa discontinue the line of M1911 Mark 1-4s, because I can't find them anywhere and asgi and evike haven't restocked them in months? I have seen some here and there but not Mark IIs which is what I am shopping for. Any news on if they're discontinued or just out of stock, or is KWA coming out with a new line of 1911s?

Not sure. I doubt they've been discontinued. I own one and it's great! And Evike never restocks. Ever. If you haven't noticed, 90% of everything on their site is out of stock. Find the gun on a different site.

Not sure. I doubt they've been discontinued. I own one and it's great! And Evike never restocks. Ever. If you haven't noticed, 90% of everything on their site is out of stock. Find the gun on a different site.

That's why I had to ask, everything I've heard has been great, aside from a mag problem or two. If you look, ASGI hasn't had them for months, even the crappy sites don't have any, such as Airsplat, AirsoftMegastore etc. None new on ebay either.

That's why I had to ask, everything I've heard has been great, aside from a mag problem or two. If you look, ASGI hasn't had them for months, even the crappy sites don't have any, such as Airsplat, AirsoftMegastore etc. None new on ebay either.

Haven't had any mag problems yet. And I purchased both a CO2 mag and a green gas mag. Both work perfectly without fail. And maybe they did discontinue it? I don't know. I bought mine about 6 months ago.

Haven't had any mag problems yet. And I purchased both a CO2 mag and a green gas mag. Both work perfectly without fail. And maybe they did discontinue it? I don't know. I bought mine about 6 months ago.

Well, thanks anyway, hopefully there will be some KWA 1911s out there soon

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pistols-gbb-smg...stol-black.html

Never rule out Asia! They also have the Mk3 and Mk4 too at this time.