Sign in to follow this  
manning181016

Which M1911 Should I Get?

I am looking for a Gas M1911 can be C02 or green gas, I am willing to spend any amount of money but, I want your opinion on the absolute BEST, short of a complete custom pistol. I have been looking at the KWA Mark II but people have reported magazine problems, I own a few KWA's (MP7, M93r, and M9) so I know their quality is usually best. What do YOU think?

Guest alberty

Best in terms of what? A Tokyo Marui 1911 would have great performance right out of the box, although it wouldn't have a full metal body like other brands. As TM you'd be able to change externals and internals easily.

Well, that's unanimous. And I agree, TM 1911s works nice, and you can do whatever you want and make it look sexy.

I had a tokyo marui hi capa 5.1 - I know its not a standard 1911 BUT - I absolutely loved it. That pistol on a warm day was more accurate then any of my AEG's ! I don't have it anymore though because my house was broken into and it was stolen. Im willing to spend the money to get another one though because it was that good. my first pistol was a KWA M93R and it pales in comparison. sure the slide on the TM is plastic, but that allows for a faster cycle rate as well.

I had a tokyo marui hi capa 5.1 - I know its not a standard 1911 BUT - I absolutely loved it. That pistol on a warm day was more accurate then any of my AEG's ! I don't have it anymore though because my house was broken into and it was stolen. Im willing to spend the money to get another one though because it was that good. my first pistol was a KWA M93R and it pales in comparison. sure the slide on the TM is plastic, but that allows for a faster cycle rate as well.

Plus, you could put a metal slide on it, like a Guarder or Surgeon to name a few.