Sign in to follow this  
wallingtonbro32

M4 ris aeg crane stock

I need help picking out a new primary for myself. I want a M4 ris with a crane stock and preferably a full size not a cqb. It must be under $200 and I don't care if it is metal or polymer. I am looking for a quality one but not super expensive so I can buy a good battery and smart charger plus some extra mags. If anybody knows of any goods ones they could suggest please let me know, thanks.-E.J.

Guest alberty

Any more specifics you can give? There are still too many options with those requirements.

If you use the code "got20inmypocket" from asgi and get this aeg, you can't go wrong for the price. After the code is applied you are paying $134, for a decent gun, with good upgrade potential. Plus it includes a 9.6 g&g battery and charger with a indicator light (still recommend a better charger.) To top it all off, because you spent over $100, you get free shipping. Hard to beat that deal right there. My first AEG was a g&g combat machine and it kicked a**. For the price, it's hard to find better.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10282

Edited by Xtrue