Sign in to follow this  
firesword999

Help! I don't know if this could be real.

So I see a G&G m14 ebr long version on Ebay. It probably is, but I'm a bit paranoid since the kart m14 looks exactly like it, so he could easily replace the kart with the G&G m14 ebr and the seller wouldn't be able to tell. On one of the pictures, it has one of the G&G tags and model number, but could that be replacable? What I mean by this is could he have gotten that off a G&G one and just put it on a kart? So if you could tell me some distinct differences between the guns that would be great. Things like the weight or some physical appearance. Another thing I noticed was that the handguard was different than the karts, but when I searched up the kart m14 on google images, some of them had the same handguard. So yeah, please help me out.

Still need help

Check the mag. If there is a square cut on the top back corner, its a G&G or CA. If there is no cut, its a TM base which would include Kart. Can you link us to the listing using the item number to search?

I already bought it, so I could tell when its being shipped. Also, he's sending in 4 mags, so I'm not sure if you can tell the distinctions.

Edited by airborne101

So I see a G&G m14 ebr long version on Ebay. It probably is, but I'm a bit paranoid since the kart m14 looks exactly like it, so he could easily replace the kart with the G&G m14 ebr and the seller wouldn't be able to tell. On one of the pictures, it has one of the G&G tags and model number, but could that be replacable? What I mean by this is could he have gotten that off a G&G one and just put it on a kart? So if you could tell me some distinct differences between the guns that would be great. Things like the weight or some physical appearance. Another thing I noticed was that the handguard was different than the karts, but when I searched up the kart m14 on google images, some of them had the same handguard. So yeah, please help me out.

More answers please.

Why not follow the help airborne has given you? Post the link to the auction and as long as it has some decent pictures we should be able to give you some help.

Oh sorry, I forgot. This was from an auction that I had won. http://www.PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO EBAY SITES. COPY AND PASTE AD DETAILS HERE - THEIR ADS GO AWAY AFTER 90 DAYS/itm/G-G-m14-ebr-/15101...=true&rt=nc

Chances are I'm just being extremely paranoid, but the chances of it being a kart could still be there.

THen you take it up with ebay/paypal/seller. You claim its false advertising, send it back and get refunded end of story, yeah you lose out on shipping and hassle but at least u get most of ur money back.