to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
karmatheninja

Kokusai Crimebuster SR-16

This gun was purchased almost a year ago as a DMR platform and has been nothing but trouble up until about a month ago. Gas was leaking out of the front and back, mags were not feeding, unreliable hop-up, and just an all around frustrating gun. I sat down and looked at what needed to be done and these are the results.

Completed gun minus KAC suppressor

067hx.jpg

Trademarks

075pm.jpg

077me.jpg

TDC

074bq.jpg

Hop-up unit with r-hop and unknown ID 363 barrel (brass)

066xb.jpg

Disassembled Crimebuster

034os.jpg

Assembled

053ql.jpg

Longer nozzle fit for M4 hop-up unit

048qry.jpg

Original valve stem broke for some odd reason so I made a new one with a better chamfer on the end

038kr.jpg

The last modification to the engine is the extra return spring for the valve

052zb.jpg

I was able to get +/- 2 fps at 125psi with .20 gram. On a previous test I achieved +/-.5 fps at 350 fps. I'm guessing the higher pressure has something to do with the minor inconsistency.

004kww.jpg

Overall this gun preforms amazing and I am very satisfied with it. I could see it achieving 550 fps no problem with a longer barrel with a tighter bore. This gun gives me satisfaction knowing that I can hit people with a semi only short barrel gun at long distances. I'm officially done with the modifications just a bit of cleaning and lubing from now on.