Sign in to follow this  
Havoc Spartan

Digital Urban

I'm going to be picking a new pattern to stick with for a while and I can't decide which would be better. I play outdoor the most at a field in CT and will be participating in at least one OP Blacksheep event. In the winters I play indoor and the occasional outdoor. I'm currently running black vest and wear Woodland or DCU BDUs depending on team for an event and mainly black for indoor. I play on your average field with trees, rocks, swamps, rivers and hills with the occasional building or village.

I figure Mutlicam is the obvious choice of the two. The other is Digital Urban because its different from everything else out there and I could use it during indoor. Doesn't seem like much gear comes in Digital Urban but has anyone used it before? Whats the best environment it works in?

You would be better off with the multicam. I'm from RI and most games in the region are tan vs green. you did say that u had woodland BDU's, but I would pick up the multicam if I were you. works a hell of a lot better than Urban camo. which I have myself from when I started off.