Sign in to follow this  
Cryptkeeper

CONDOR MOPC Vest

Hi,

I'm using for about a year now a Condor MOPC without plates, I manage to do some in cardboard but due to some heavy rain during a game they were damaged alot. So anyone here using a vest like this one? Which plates did you get for it? The front of the vest I see sapi plates for it but the back its differente and all the packs I see on internet have 2 fronts -.-'

Can someone help me on this?

Cheers

Guest alberty

I don't understand what you mean by the back being different, both the front and back halves allow you to store a SAPI-shape thing in there. I used to own an MOPC and had 2 plastic replica SAPI plates size Medium in it with no issue.

If anything, maybe you're thinking of how the back's plate storage has an extra pocket or something inside, like a pouch?, that the plate sits in contrast to what the front's plate storage looks like.

I don't understand what you mean by the back being different, both the front and back halves allow you to store a SAPI-shape thing in there. I used to own an MOPC and had 2 plastic replica SAPI plates size Medium in it with no issue.

If anything, maybe you're thinking of how the back's plate storage has an extra pocket or something inside, like a pouch?, that the plate sits in contrast to what the front's plate storage looks like.

I thougt the back was a little bit different.

http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info....roducts_id=1429 the condor website says its 10x13 aka Large. Good price for them?

Guest alberty

I think the Condor MOPC can hold up to a Large size plate, but I definitely had the Mediums in mine with no issue. In the back plate storage, it may or may not have an extra pocket which secures the plate.

If you want, you can save yourself money by making your own inserts with something like foam or cardboard instead of buying those plastic replicas.

I think the Condor MOPC can hold up to a Large size plate, but I definitely had the Mediums in mine with no issue. In the back plate storage, it may or may not have an extra pocket which secures the plate.

If you want, you can save yourself money by making your own inserts with something like foam or cardboard instead of buying those plastic replicas.

In some websites that sell airsoft stuff I saw some plates that the one that goes in the back isnt similar to the one that goes in the front. It was a little more square, so my doubt about that appeared.

My order from ebairsoft was sent today, I got the 2 plate carries plus the side plates for my vest, I chose the L size due to the fact that in the Condor website the measures there were for a L size.

Now I have to wait for the long time it takes to get here in the Azores the stuff from china, so probably next month by the 11 or 12th I will be here posting up some pics of the gear. Thank you anyway for your help, cheers!

Once you add them, you will have more appreciation of that Rig (I did). For the money, it is a great Plate Carrier. After adding plates to mine, I thought it fit better, I know it felt better, and since yours are Airsoft, it should be better because of the lack of added weight.

Guest alberty
In some websites that sell airsoft stuff I saw some plates that the one that goes in the back isnt similar to the one that goes in the front. It was a little more square, so my doubt about that appeared.

As far as I know, when you get those plastic SAPI plate replicas from airsoft retailers, they're usually sold as a pair of 2 identical plates and not as 2 differently-shaped plates. Out of interest, can you post one of the links you that had 2 differently-shaped plates being sold as a pair?

I know that in terms of the airsoft market there may be 2 different "cuts" of the plastic replica SAPI plates, but I've never seen a "mix-matched" pair.

Once you add them, you will have more appreciation of that Rig (I did). For the money, it is a great Plate Carrier. After adding plates to mine, I thought it fit better, I know it felt better, and since yours are Airsoft, it should be better because of the lack of added weight.

First! If you are who I think you are, I like your channel, nice vids so keep on the good work. Second, well I had alot of vests since 2004 when I started paintball I always went to airsoft to get good vests beeing my first one a SAAV. After entering in the Airsoft World I had, Ranger, Plate Carrier, Interceptor all ACM they I saw this vest and it was the only sample they had! Cost me 80 or 90€ I cant record, but well after 1 year of it I can say that it is money well spend. My team mates tried this last weekend and they all like it. I have a combination of pantac/tmc pouches on it.

As far as I know, when you get those plastic SAPI plate replicas from airsoft retailers, they're usually sold as a pair of 2 identical plates and not as 2 differently-shaped plates. Out of interest, can you post one of the links you that had 2 differently-shaped plates being sold as a pair?

I know that in terms of the airsoft market there may be 2 different "cuts" of the plastic replica SAPI plates, but I've never seen a "mix-matched" pair.

Here it's alberty http://www.toysoldier.com.hk/images/product/1_R1006978.jpg but I had another website with it, when I find it I will come here and update this if you want.

Edited by Cryptkeeper

First! If you are who I think you are, I like your channel, nice vids so keep on the good work. Second, well I had alot of vests since 2004 when I started paintball I always went to airsoft to get good vests beeing my first one a SAAV. After entering in the Airsoft World I had, Ranger, Plate Carrier, Interceptor all ACM they I saw this vest and it was the only sample they had! Cost me 80 or 90€ I cant record, but well after 1 year of it I can say that it is money well spend. My team mates tried this last weekend and they all like it. I have a combination of pantac/tmc pouches on it.

Here it's alberty http://www.toysoldier.com.hk/images/product/1_R1006978.jpg but I had another website with it, when I find it I will come here and update this if you want.

interesting lol they look like a mix between SPEAR and SWIMMER cut plates lol, but if I were you id just get the ones from airsoft smith or buy a set of foam ones from a guy on here.

I would get any type of gear if I could but in my country stores lack in some products! Dummy plates, combat shirts and other stuff that you guys find normally in your stores, in my country is a real P!?"=" t to find.

The plates I got were bought on ebairsoft.com and finally they arrived at my country customs, now its the long wait untill they are dispatched to my island.

Have you tried sites like ebairsoft.com or dealextreme.com? They offer free worldwide shipping and have ACM versions of a lot of the holsters you probably don't have access to. Good luck.. The Serpa Style Holsters work well and are easiest to find.

Have you tried sites like ebairsoft.com or dealextreme.com? They offer free worldwide shipping and have ACM versions of a lot of the holsters you probably don't have access to. Good luck.. The Serpa Style Holsters work well and are easiest to find.

Saw some holsters on Ebairsoft and Dealxtreme. Being Horizontal and in "fabric" will they "touch" on the mag release making it fall? When I first started I was running a Socomgear M9 SOF with a normal leg holster, but in some situations the side managed to touch the mag release and then I was like spending 30 min searching for the mag. I already have a fobus for my glock 23, that's what I'm running now, found out that the abs slide works well here even with our high humidity... islands...

Photo Update:

Plates arrived 6 weeks after been bought!

20130604163929.jpg

TMC Ebairsoft Logo on the Back of each single plate makes it very professional.

20130604163953.jpg

Unfortunaly this one has been damaged during the trip nothing that mess up with is main goal, decided to put it on the back.

20130604164014.jpg

This Side plates arent for the CONDOR MOPC or alikes! As you guys can see the plate is to big for the pouch itself. Read some reviews suggesting they probably fit nice on the CIRAS.

20130604164300.jpg

Before the plates:

20130604163943.jpg

After:

20130604164417.jpg

Cheers