Sign in to follow this  
airsoft159

WTB Tech work on my KWA 2GX

I have a KWA SR12 2GX....has not been used in over a year now, last time I had it out it was chrono'ing at sub 200 FPS. The gearbox has never been opened, so I would assume the issues lie somewhere in the hopup, barrel, or airseal.

I do not have the time to figure it out so I just need someone who can work on it for me, please with references and some sort of reputation around these parts.

If you do good work I have got more coming your way- getting back into the sport and need alot of things sorted out

Local tech here, will definitely be able to help you out.

Kind of a big deal around here, too.

Oh, and I know you IRL.

Hey.

I have a KWA SR12 2GX....has not been used in over a year now, last time I had it out it was chrono'ing at sub 200 FPS. The gearbox has never been opened, so I would assume the issues lie somewhere in the hopup, barrel, or airseal.

I do not have the time to figure it out so I just need someone who can work on it for me, please with references and some sort of reputation around these parts.

If you do good work I have got more coming your way- getting back into the sport and need alot of things sorted out

You can also send it directly to KWA, you wont need any references.

http://www.kwausa.com/support/index.php?/Core/Default/Index