Sign in to follow this  
Synastr

Vfc scar-h SSR

Ok, so I'm thinking of getting this gun. I only play outdoors and its not got restrictions. So now I kinda wanted just the H in tan only. But only place in stock is Airsplat and it's 403.99. Ok now if I go over to evike and use a coupon. I can get the ssr in tan for only 374 shipped. So that's probably what I'll do. Now onto the gun. Is there any flaws with this gun? Any internal parts that are just junk? Also can the out barrel be removed from the gas block inside the rail to shorten it? Like on normal scars. Does the gun seem really bulky being that's it's so long? I looked into it that if I ever don't want the long rail. I can measure my buddys rail. And just chop some of the front off. That's why I asked about the outer barrel.

Ok, so I'm thinking of getting this gun. I only play outdoors and its not got restrictions. So now I kinda wanted just the H in tan only. But only place in stock is Airsplat and it's 403.99. Ok now if I go over to evike and use a coupon. I can get the ssr in tan for only 374 shipped. So that's probably what I'll do. Now onto the gun. Is there any flaws with this gun? Any internal parts that are just junk? Also can the out barrel be removed from the gas block inside the rail to shorten it? Like on normal scars. Does the gun seem really bulky being that's it's so long? I looked into it that if I ever don't want the long rail. I can measure my buddys rail. And just chop some of the front off. That's why I asked about the outer barrel.

Great looking gun but NOT ready to hit the field. I suggest getting it worked on if you want it that bad or Polarstar it. Yes, I do have one, worked on them, and mine is now Polarstared.

I've worked on a few. The Pistons tend to strip, the metal plates on the stock hinge corrode causing power issues, the gears are 16:1 and break if upgraded springs are used, the hop up doesn't seal well, and its a pain in the :censored2: to disassemble.

I don't remember the barrel being 2 piece.