Sign in to follow this  
Alpha121314

Website warranties

I am lookin to buy an airsoft in, but I really need a good long warranty, at least one year, hopefully two. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Take American Consumerism and throw it out for Airsoft...it does not apply to airsoft. To many "kids" think they can mod guns like it was Legos or a video game.

Once I had a kid that tried to return a TM because it was "defective". I gave it a cursory inspection saw mismatched screws on the grip and when I dropped the motor he had the "wrong" grip screws holding the grip to the mechbox (coarse threads).

Thus this is why you will never find an AEG with a long warranty.

(coarse threads).

I see this ALL THE TIME when a customer sends me a gun/gearbox to work on. How hard is it to find some metric machine screws? I know ACE carries them. Those coarse threads strip the housing and make things difficult to take apart.

Guest alberty

Some brands/companies provide some kind of limited warranty but I think that 99% of the time the breakage is usually caused by the user or whatever in some way is deemed not a manufacturer defect. In my experience in seeing repair orders coming in from my local arena, I feel that it is accurate that it's usually the customer breaking the gun.