Senor_taco28

Is the CYMA CM050A a good gun for a beginner?

externals are good not great, about what you would expect for a decent clone

internal reliability is cyma unbreakable wizardry

yes, it's a good first gun, though I would get the wood version to avoid what I'm sure is a crummy potmetal rail

Edited by Bomb has been planted

I have a cyma ultimak. its really not that bad. it may be cnc'ed or whatever. its sturdy and lightweight no seams or burs or other blemishes. I have mine on my real sword. I also have cm050 externals. theyre plenty fine. you can polish the finish to a decent shine or easilly give it a steel wool wear job. only thing I don't like about mine is that the front gets wobbly

I've owned a CYMA CM050, and used an 050A. Both are awesome, awesome starter guns and if you like the AK platform, theres no better first choice in my opinion. Also, don't be afraid of the rails, they're actually a polymer material, should do you fine.

Guest alberty
In my opinion CYMA is not the best brand. I'd go with a G&G for a beginner the reson I say this is I got a CYMA CM032 m14 and the gears where shredded after

three days.

I would say one experience with one individual unit of one model is not indicative of an entire brand. Your M14 likely broke from poor factory setup which you will find in any clone AEG. Tuning will help fix up reliability issues from any stock clone AEG such as reshimming the gears and correcting angle of engagement. Did you consider what battery you were using? Did you make any changes to the gun? Did you get it new or used?

I understand that g&g's have a magnesium stock tang design thats prone to breaking and a bi**h to fix.

Also flammable.

In my opinion CYMA is not the best brand. I'd go with a G&G for a beginner the reson I say this is I got a CYMA CM032 m14 and the gears where shredded after

three days.

I have had overall very good experience with CYMA AEG's. They may be a bit unrefined compared to more expensive brands, but their MP5 and AK line are very sturdy guns. For the price they are awesome guns, so a CYMA AK is indeed a good beginner gun.

I never got any problem with Cyma guns. Never let me down on field. It's great gun with great price than much brand out there . External is not best, but with great price like this, internals not best but still not let you got pinned too easy.

Cyma is great gun for beginner who don't care much about beauty of gun external.