Sign in to follow this  
Mikey223

Which is the better buy?

Guest alberty

Okay I've noticed you've made 5 topics about "which gun?" within the past few days. If you are constantly changing your mind or changing your question, can you please start keeping it into one thread? Otherwise, we get the page filled with similar, redundant topics all from one user and that pushes down threads from other users who are also seeking help. Thanks.

china guns are not that good though

consider hk brands like king arms and redfire which are also under $150

Describe what you mean by "HK", because Hong Kong is in China. If you mean H&K, they don't actually make airsoft stuff.

china guns are not that good though

consider hk brands like king arms and redfire which are also under $150

I beg to differ, considering G&P is made in China.

OP, of the choiced you;ve given, I would go with either the M4 or the G36. The G36s from JG are absolute tanks and among some of the best stock budget guns I've seen.

Guest alberty
I beg to differ, considering G&P is made in China.

OP, of the choiced you;ve given, I would go with either the M4 or the G36. The G36s from JG are absolute tanks and among some of the best stock budget guns I've seen.

No, G&P is Hong Kong.

JG G36s are nice but now unavailable due to licensing. You can find variants that are on the same base but they'll have different stocks, magwells, and possibly front ends.

Meh, Hong Kong is essentially China. I don't see the difference in work quality being dependent on the governance of one city.

JG G36s can still be imported from overseas without much hassle, if you order from the right place, and are in abundance in the used market.

I would be careful, the newer JG G36 models are CRAP. My G608 model has lasted years. My friend got a new model one and it broke first shot. He sent it back, and they sent him a new one, same new model. That one broke. Only get the older ones if you want durability.

Guest alberty
Meh, Hong Kong is essentially China. I don't see the difference in work quality being dependent on the governance of one city.

We could go into the big debate about Hong Kong versus mainland China, but instead just think about how that difference affects the various brands you buy.

Think about how G&P, King Arms, Magpul PTS, Real Sword, STAR/ARES, and APS compare in quality to JG, CYMA, DBoys, AGM, A&K, Well, KART, etc...

Would you also be saying Taiwan is essentially China? That's another big debate there.

I would move APS from the left side to the right.

And I wouldn't lump HK as "being" China.

In HK you can make and own Airsoft. In China it is illegal for both and it's not even "called" Airsoft. They use code names for Airsoft items products and venues.