Sign in to follow this  
Senor_taco28

Good Plate Carrier that comes with AK friendly mag pounches

Guest alberty

"Good" depends on what your standards of quality are. In my opinion, you won't find any "good" plate carriers under $75 with built-in mag pouches that are intended for AK style magazines.

There are several plate carriers in that price range for airsoft that do feature built-in mag pouches but often they're meant for M4 magazines, so AK mags will not fit or will be a tight squeeze, and don't forget the more curved shape and longer length of AK mags. In my opinion, I'd suggest getting any "blank" plate carrier with MOLLE webbing and add on the pouches of your choice.

As one inexpensive example, you can get a Condor plate carrier for about $30-35, and then get a Phantom Aggressor triple pouch for about $24. That's less than $75 but you have the ability to customize and change the plate carrier pouch setup in the future, or move that pouch to another rig in the future.

We can't get $75 or under - that's pretty cheap for what you're looking for. If you decide to spend a little more for quality made in the US of A gear let me know and we'll see what we can do for you.

PS:We do have AK mags, just not on our site

It's no PC, but you would be rather hard pressed to find a quality piece of kit for the same price that is purpose built for the ugly, yet beautiful magazines of an AK-47.

Pantac AK Rig

That, or do 'Murrica, and yourself a favor and buy from the guy above me, can't go wrong with LBT!