Sign in to follow this  
mario20

FS: Gamo 3-9x40mm Scope MINT CONDITION!

Hey Guys, I'm trying to sell off some more airsoft stuff. So lets lay down the ground rules for this thread.

1. Paypal only, no gift options, no 3% charge.

2. I ship USPS with tracking and insurance. UPS is extra and I'll get you a qoute.

3. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO RETURNS, NO TRADES! If theres a problem I will resolve it.

4. No threadcrapping in this thread or lowballing. Lowballers will be ignored completely.

5. Thanks for your cooperation!

Up for sale is a Gamo Air Rifle 3-9x40mm Scope that was taken (new) off a Gamo Air Rifle. Scope Rings are NOT included. The item is in new condition....never been mounted with no imperfections. Focusing is fine and it has 2 adjustments. A great scope for any air gun, airsoft rifle, or .22. 1 click=1/4 at 100 yards. This will come with a generic Gamo Scope Manual for adjusting the scope. This is on ebay as well. I have the right to end this listing if need be at any time.

PRICE IS $40 SHIPPED IN CONTINENTAL US.

Edited by airborne101

Please read the seller rules. You are required to have a piece of paper with your username, date, and ASF in the photo. Please PM a moderator when you have these and they will open it for you to edit.

OP contacted me to edit.

Edited by airborne101