to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Randomizer27

Kill it with fire! "Ugly" Airsoft Gun Thread

I'm just gunna put this one out there. I've hated this thing since the very first day I saw it.

AEG_1Star_POSIDON-new-1-Sho.jpg

Ahhhhh man I can't believe you posted that. I've been living such a happy life... I hadn't seen it in so long and the nightmares were just beginning to subside! All that therapy just got scrapped... I HATE THAT GUN

Any spring gun on Hobbytron

QvtxUIb.jpg

It looks bad but the performance makes up for it, just look at the description.

Lightweight rifle that's easy to put together. It comes with a scope, infrared sight, and other accessories to keep the fun going. FPS 150 with a magazine capacity of 30. Also includes a bi-pod for solid stability in the sniper position. Gun comes apart for easy traveling. The scale is 1/1 and includes Airsoft spring rifle, 6mm BBs, Scope, Laser, and Gun Strap.

I remember there being a gun on there that advertised a scope with a flashing LED to disorient and blind enemies, it was worse than this gun but I couldn't find it.

Ahhhhh man I can't believe you posted that. I've been living such a happy life... I hadn't seen it in so long and the nightmares were just beginning to subside! All that therapy just got scrapped... I HATE THAT GUN

I've heard that it's really comfortable but seriously I would laugh at anyone who tried to shoot me with that. Anyone else got any "ugly" guns?

Any spring gun on Hobbytron

QvtxUIb.jpg

It looks bad but the performance makes up for it, just look at the description.

Lightweight rifle that's easy to put together. It comes with a scope, infrared sight, and other accessories to keep the fun going. FPS 150 with a magazine capacity of 30. Also includes a bi-pod for solid stability in the sniper position. Gun comes apart for easy traveling. The scale is 1/1 and includes Airsoft spring rifle, 6mm BBs, Scope, Laser, and Gun Strap.

I remember there being a gun on there that advertised a scope with a flashing LED to disorient and blind enemies, it was worse than this gun but I couldn't find it.

I hate hobbytron so much. That scope(probably doesn't even work) is so high up on that rail, and the rail itself is so high up I can't even comprehend how anybody would effectively use it in an airsoft war.

and that AK isn't as ugly as this one:

cg-b04-238-3.jpg

Trying to mash an M4 with an AK is a recipe for disaster.

Edited by Randomizer27

aw man. the ika zuchi was one hell of a comfortable gun to hold. it was the second real aeg id ever owned. I got it on evike preorder for a rip off price of

$255 something and I remember when it came in the mail and it blew my mind after I thought my kraken was amazing. sometimes I wish idve never sold it

I don't think that gun deserved all the hate it got. it was just an m4 with dif clothes. thats like judging a person based on their clothing and then being a d**k to them because of that

2425441133_29c799c5f3_o.jpg

What in the actual :a-censored: is this?

its either an m-pimp 5 or an rp 5 (ru paul 5)

early experimental bakelite bullpup ak's and ar47's can be pretty weird and ugly but I like them and wish I had airsoft versions

I dunno what kinda bullpup ak this is but its kinda pretty fugly and omg I want one so bad

945362_388691307912524_304972735_n.jpg

Edited by Zemanova

early experimental bakelite bullpup ak's and ar47's can be pretty weird and ugly but I like them and wish I had airsoft versions

I dunno what kinda bullpup ak this is but its kinda pretty fugly and omg I want one so bad

945362_388691307912524_304972735_n.jpg

Look for an airsoft version of this, this year. They have been in developement for a while. Links to follow if I can find them. I believe it was zeta.

OC-14-4A

Groza

I hate hobbytron so much. That scope(probably doesn't even work) is so high up on that rail, and the rail itself is so high up I can't even comprehend how anybody would effectively use it in an airsoft war.

and that AK isn't as ugly as this one:

cg-b04-238-3.jpg

Trying to mash an M4 with an AK is a recipe for disaster.

The thing about that that's so much worse is that it's trying so hard. The hobbytron thing is a POS springer that costs like $30. That AK/M4 evike custom gun is a $200+ AEG.

Guest alberty

Aw man I was coming to this thread hoping to see the guns with custom paint jobs by kids. Red/blue tigerstripe, spray paint gold, unnatural green, Real Tree wrap, etc...

Aw man I was coming to this thread hoping to see the guns with custom paint jobs by kids. Red/blue tigerstripe, spray paint gold, unnatural green, Real Tree wrap, etc...

If you find custom paint jobs by kids, please post them here. This is now our spot to rant over how much we hate the ugliest airsoft guns in the world, and I will post some uglay paint jobs

What...you mean this?

2012-06-09013605.jpg

That is perfect. Is that wood custom crafted? It looks like it.

Guest alberty
What...you mean this?

What would you do if you could get an RS SVD for cheap, but you had to keep it looking like that?

Found another.

T68_SMG_Marker.jpg

This is just a crime against the M4/M16 Platform. IMHO that platform is the best, but this... just ruins it. I know that its a paintball gun, but still.

GoldShotgun_zpsb463aba9.jpg

Alberty, here ya go. Not sure how this would accomplish anything other than being able to state the fact that you own a gold gun.

6mZ5K.jpg

Lolwut? .-.

Edited by Randomizer27

Guest alberty
Gundam M4's...WTF????

mqdefault.jpg

I actually like the color scheme of the red and green ones there, but I don't like these are only offered in the M4A1 configuration. I don't like the RX-78 colored one there though.

If they were at least rear-wired to a crane stock then I'd be happy to throw on a RIS and have a unique-looking M4. Come to think of it, it would probably be easier to just have an M4 in a config I like and then paint it green or red myself...

Edited by alberty

Oh gee, I just happen to own one ugly gun...

post-77831-1371409059_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I cant seem to find the gun with all the ugly, hmm, stra- oh there it is. It didnt blend in so well that I couldnt have missed it with my eyes closed. Speaking of eyes, lemme go claw mine out because of the wretched things done to that 1911

You don't understand. One day you will be bored. Then you will find purple spray paint in your basement. Then you will laugh maniacally and make something like that.

I must admit though, it is fun shooting someone out with that.

You don't understand. One day you will be bored. Then you will find purple spray paint in your basement. Then you will laugh maniacally and make something like that.

That is almost sig-worthy. Maybe.

Guest alberty

Shouldn't pictures here be of airsoft guns?

I see two pics here being of paintball markers and some of real guns.

At least he won't run out of duct tape on the field...

By the way, I'm going to buy a Lancer Tactical and make it a tiger-striped CoD war machine soon, both to please Alberty and for me to go to the field and say it's from Black Ops just to see what happens...

Edited by Coyote98

Guest alberty

I think the best submissions for here would be the ones in which the owner thought their attempt at a paintjob or customization was really cool and didn't realize how others see it.

I think the best submissions for here would be the ones in which the owner thought their attempt at a paintjob or customization was really cool and didn't realize how others see it.

I thought my purple gun would be really cool... Then I looked at it.

I don't do this. Nope, not me at all.

Lol boomshtick I know that feeling, I used to paint my guns all the time. I thought they looked awesome but they weren't that good in reality. If you're the same boomshtick from devtsix and your referring to your saw, I don't remember it being that bad.

I actually like it, it seems pretty sexy and I want one now :a-laugh:

thats what I thought. I apparently am attracted to fugly guns. I see these guns and im like wtf? ....wait ..I want the crap out of that

its when a gun is so odd, weird, and has original looks to the point its cool. hm yea, id like to shoot someone in the face with that. thatd be a lot of fun :b

hm yea, id like to shoot someone in the face with that.

That's... Priceless. The originality of that AK makes it the best thing since bacon. The problem is making yourself one.

Let's get some actual airsoft atrocities guys.

ngbbs4d098ade129ef.jpg

22222a.jpg

I still get a kick out of COD:MW2-esque tiger stripe paint jobs.

Edit: You posted in the wrong thread. I moved your post here to this thread, I'm assuming that's where you wanted it to go...

Edited by alberty