Sign in to follow this  
bray-dog001

airsoft team

hey airsoft forumers, I am just wandering if any of you wanna be part of my airsoft team or I join your team ( makes no difference to me ).I am 16 years old and have a lot of experience playing airsoft. the reason why I am posting this topic is because I am really tired airsofting by my self. I wanna be part of a team and work together. I can do pretty much anything - snipe people from 300ft, go assault and cremate everyone, or go cqc and bring the pain. right now I have been pretty much using my g4-a5. I also have a m4 cqc and a g98 sniper rifle ( upgraded version of the l96 ). I am currently a one man army right now, but I know some people that could join. I reside in white city Oregon so if you live in the area just reply and maybe meet at the gold hill airsoft field ( the closest place to airsoft that I know of ).

hey airsoft forumers, I am just wandering if any of you wanna be part of my airsoft team or I join your team ( makes no difference to me ).I am 16 years old and have a lot of experience playing airsoft. the reason why I am posting this topic is because I am really tired airsofting by my self. I wanna be part of a team and work together. I can do pretty much anything - snipe people from 300ft, go assault and cremate everyone, or go cqc and bring the pain. right now I have been pretty much using my g4-a5. I also have a m4 cqc and a g98 sniper rifle ( upgraded version of the l96 ). I am currently a one man army right now, but I know some people that could join. I reside in white city Oregon so if you live in the area just reply and maybe meet at the gold hill airsoft field ( the closest place to airsoft that I know of ).

I chuckled

Maybe an ad in your local craigslist would work better for you.

In Atlanta we have airsofters of GA ,an invitation only group , with over 800 members on facebook that seems to have worked well for many teams too.

I see lots of teams at PlayAirSport where I work. Many sign up for our league. Some focus on tactics and playing together, some focus on getting the same cloths and stuff. Please be more like the first rather than the second. Call your hits or I will kick you out.

good luck with your team.

Guest alberty

If you keep making threads related to airsofting in your area, please create them in the appropriate subsection. I will move this one for you, look where it gets moved to and that's where you should be posting threads like this one. For OR it's the North West USA.