Sign in to follow this  
Roland1014

Angry Gun Stock Adapter

Does anyone have experience with the Angry Gun adapter that allows you to put an AR buffer tube and stock on SCAR models? AG's website says it's designed for WE, but Evike has VFC in the product's description.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=41624

-Roland

Does anyone have experience with the Angry Gun adapter that allows you to put an AR buffer tube and stock on SCAR models? AG's website says it's designed for WE, but Evike has VFC in the product's description.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=41624

-Roland

VFC stock is unique so no it wouldn't work unless the piece was made pretty much the same. The VFC Scars' have a hinge with metal connectors inside it. This is how the stock is wireless.

VFC stock is unique so no it wouldn't work unless the piece was made pretty much the same. The VFC Scars' have a hinge with metal connectors inside it. This is how the stock is wireless.

The stock itself has no effect on how the adapter works. Proper fitting relies on the dimensions of the rails that the stock slides on when you assemble/disassemble the rifle. The adapter completely replaces the original stock, including the wiring.

Wires? Where we're going, we don't need wires!

-Roland

The stock itself has no effect on how the adapter works. Proper fitting relies on the dimensions of the rails that the stock slides on when you assemble/disassemble the rifle. The adapter completely replaces the original stock, including the wiring.

Wires? Where we're going, we don't need wires!

-Roland

Argh Facepalm myself. THIS IS GBB!!! The title doesn't say GBB.

Edited by ZaCkOX

How much modding did it require, also what stock tube did you use? Pictures?

Zack its for a FE.

Fusion Engine? just wire through the buffer tube or in the pistol grip then. I'm getting confused with what your doing. It says GBB, is this an AEG or GBB?

Fusion Engine? just wire through the buffer tube or in the pistol grip then. I'm getting confused with what your doing. It says GBB, is this an AEG or GBB?

The adapter is made for WE GBB SCARs, but I want to put it on a Polar Star VFC Scar. The hollow GBB buffer tube will have enough space for the FCU and a power source. I need to know how much modification the adapter needs to fit on a VFC SCAR.

It is only on the plate itself just need some grinding you can spot the difference when you recieve it. Also you will need to get a gbb buffer tube that screws in.

It is only on the plate itself just need some grinding you can spot the difference when you recieve it. Also you will need to get a gbb buffer tube that screws in.

Do you have any pictures? I'd like to look at the modded area and how yours looks as a whole.