Sign in to follow this  
Weapondrift

Vertical trigger for airsoft?

I was shooting an AR-15 the other day that had a Gissele trigger on it. Specifically this one: http://geissele.com/superdynamiccombat.aspx

Almost immediately I fell in love, instant trigger response, and almost rapid fire with as quick as you can pull the trigger. So anyway, is there a company out there that makes these types of triggers for airsoft?

Guest alberty

Yes, Speed Airsoft also makes special triggers including vertical "blade" types.

The trigger that EDI 1st linked is closer to the real steel counterpart that the OP mentioned, and also, I don't know which brand but I have seen a PTW trigger that seems to visually be an exact replica of the trigger that the OP mentioned.

Edited by alberty

Guest alberty
40 bucks for a trigger you will have to modify yourself??? You got to be joking.

What do you mean by that? As far as I know those speed triggers drop into AEG gearboxes without any modification.

But what renegadecow says applies--if your gearbox is not already setup fast, it will just act as a cosmetically fancy trigger.

Guest alberty
The UAR has a flat trigger like that, and I personally hate it; I can't imagine having one on a real gun and being able to use it effectively.

To be fair, it's also a weird trigger pull. It's a long trigger pull and it pushes an AK trigger right? So it's not a speed trigger by any means.