Ripper80

Airsoft Ikaika Warriors

The team currently has 7 Airsoft Warriors and will max out at 12.

We're a brotherhood of airsoft players that are very active in the Washington airsoft community and would like to do our part to help bring the Washington airsoft community to light so the nation can see that Washington should be considered for major Milsim events.

We play with respect, honor and integrity.

Most of all, we are brothers and have fun together.

Check out our webpage for events we will be attending, as well as a great calendar of all events going on!!

Stop by our blog and read up on airsoft related posts by our own Ikaika Padree!

Say hi on our facebook page!

Edited by Ripper80

The team currently has 7 Airsoft Warriors and will max out at 12.

We're a brotherhood of airsoft players that are very active in the Washington airsoft community and would like to do our part to help bring the Washington airsoft community to light so the nation can see that Washington should be considered for major Milsim events.

We play with respect, honor and integrity.

Most of all, we are brothers and have fun together.

Check out our webpage for events we will be attending, as well as a great calendar of all events going on!!

Stop by our blog and read up on airsoft related posts by our own Ikaika Padree!

Say hi on our facebook page!

Im interested in this, but just wondering is there age restrictions? where do you normally play/practice(if you guys even practice) and what major events have you done?

so I've looked at your website and the rules for the team. I prity much have all of this be sides the correct gun and the radio.

would it be ok for me to use a m1a1 sins I have very small budget. so a gun change is not a option for me. the radio and head set is next on my list

so would I be able to join?

so I've looked at your website and the rules for the team. I prity much have all of this be sides the correct gun and the radio.

would it be ok for me to use a m1a1 sins I have very small budget. so a gun change is not a option for me. the radio and head set is next on my list

You are certainly welcome to apply, just be up front and honest about your weapon.

You are certainly welcome to apply, just be up front and honest about your weapon.