to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
xxkrnguydailyxx

Oh, right...

Well for those of you who know me [haven't been on for a bit] you'll know my G36 has gone through many phases... And as soon as the V3 FE came out I had it polarized and this it how it sits as of right now.

715312E4-A479-4E6E-92E6-AE761D2557C9-1685-0000025B30D7E102.jpg

439655DC-4AE6-471B-9D09-59C66427AFF0-1685-0000025B378589CD.jpg

0A15E418-6837-4049-9AFD-B6D18712D468-1685-0000025B3FAEAC62.jpg

DF6E3F65-53E0-4A90-8C24-8530D06F7BAB-1685-0000025B44BD28C9.jpg

5581E5A5-437F-4C73-937B-776CDD6CE885-1685-0000025B49A6FBE9.jpg

2E54F345-19F1-4922-880B-5F9133ACD3B7-1685-0000025B4E6DACDE.jpg

I think some of the G36 purists may cry for what I've done to it but I love this HKAC... Thing... XD

barrel extension thing is wwweeeeiiirrrrddd!! when I first looked at it I thought it was a chopped off handguard inside the ris all rigged up in there and I was like wtf sense does that really make to have it that way :/ ?

but this is the first time ive seen the bi-pod on the ris like that and that looks pretty cool. to me itd look better if there was no extension and the silencer just started at the end of the rail. looks pretty cool together with the sights and stock. ive never wanted to go without the carry handles cuz it leaves the receiver pretty weak in the area in front of the charging handle.

maybe larue index clips or ladder covers. I have both on my mtc3

needs a small compact rds I think

Edited by Zemanova

I still like it. Is that barrel extension before the mock suppressor custom built?

Yeah, helps balance out the weight of the fusion engine in the back, plus I wanted some kind of compensator lookalike for a more creative flair rather than the same old stuff.

Doesn't align with my G36 tastes, but I've always admired your creativity with yours. Rails do look naked, but I don't know what you could do to fix that that would look good.

PP

Yeah the rails are a bit naked there, I haven't really finished accessorizing the gun but as Zemanova said Larue index clips would look nice. Maybe some kind of small offset RDS since I use a full face mask and it can get in the way of cheek weld.

barrel extension thing is wwweeeeiiirrrrddd!! when I first looked at it I thought it was a chopped off handguard inside the ris all rigged up in there and I was like wtf sense does that really make to have it that way :/ ?

but this is the first time ive seen the bi-pod on the ris like that and that looks pretty cool. to me itd look better if there was no extension and the silencer just started at the end of the rail. looks pretty cool together with the sights and stock. ive never wanted to go without the carry handles cuz it leaves the receiver pretty weak in the area in front of the charging handle.

maybe larue index clips or ladder covers. I have both on my mtc3

needs a small compact rds I think

Yeah had to hunt down a CA one, found one on AEX and come to find out an airsoft bipod does attach to a real steel G36 RAS. I only really use the mock suppressor when I use regular G36 magazines as the noise is actually slightly less than a pop. Otherwise when I use it for a MG role I keep it to just the extension for mobility and aiming purposes. As for the weak areas in the receiver I haven't had a single problem with that. Granted the receiver is an Army Code one but the CA ones I've had previously showed no signs of weakening or stress.