Sign in to follow this  
TammyofJam

Looking for a cheapish gun for a beginner

High end brands such as Ares and Classic army have streamlined versions of their more expensive guns. Although they are made out of plastic, they generally are quite decent guns that work when you want them to. Plus, you will have the manufacturer's guarantee. They may be close to exceeding out of your budget, but they are well worth the invesment. sometimes buying a gun from a chinese brand is like flipping a coin: you either get a good gun or a gun that fails completely. I have used a couple of guns from JG, galaxy, and Dboys. some of them work brilliantly, but some fail pretty badly, or they misfeed very frequently.

For the love of god, do not buy a CA sport or a Star/Ares.

Ca sporters are just aweful. In every way.

Ares guns fell and look great, then begin to shed parts, and eventually internals. Or at least my Tavor and Scar did.

Honestly, if you want a good starter gun. Buy a Dboys AK, Cheap, feel great, sturdy, easy to access and work on if you get into that, and they are decent out of the box, if you can live with some of the flaws.

For the love of god, do not buy a CA sport or a Star/Ares.

Ca sporters are just aweful. In every way.

Ares guns fell and look great, then begin to shed parts, and eventually internals. Or at least my Tavor and Scar did.

Honestly, if you want a good starter gun. Buy a Dboys AK, Cheap, feel great, sturdy, easy to access and work on if you get into that, and they are decent out of the box, if you can live with some of the flaws.

Some people should just never speak.......

CA Sportline...derp....

Ares itself is already horrible...I don't see how streamline will help in anyway...

Thanks for your input, but I already bought the King Arms. I can't change my order now, and no offense but I think the KA was the better choice.

Good