Sign in to follow this  
Jrewt

G&G Combat Machine , A&K Masada Or KWA CQR Mod2

G&G Combat Machine , A&K Masada Or KWA CQR Mod2? Which one performs the best!

KWA, which will :pain: on you the first too.

Get the A&K Masada and tune the hop and gear box.

If you want an M4, get the King Arms.

Guest alberty

Which one performs the best is a subjective question and the answer for you will depend on many other factors.

If you had to stick to those choices only, I'd recommend a G&G Combat Machine because it would be most compatible with aftermarket parts for upgrades, repairs, or customization in the future. The A&K Masada and KWA CQR MOD2 will have some proprietary parts that can affect your ability to upgrade & repair internals. Especially if you're a beginner, you will want to stay away from proprietary parts.

EDI 1st's suggestion of a King Arms M4 is also good. They're often overlooked and they're a great option for a gun with decent quality out of the box with a good price and is TM-spec so you won't have any parts compatibility issues. If you have the money you can even get the metal-bodied version.

another good brand that make M4s is G&P. Everything they make is of top quality, they have over 100 variants to choose from, and some of them are relatively inexpensive.

I would not buy the A&K masada, as different people have had diffrent opinions. If you really want a masada, get the streamlined version from magpul PTS, which is relatively cheaper than the full version.

KWA is a reputable brand, but I have heard people complain about upgrade compatibility. Alberty was right about that.

another good brand that make M4s is G&P. Everything they make is of top quality, they have over 100 variants to choose from, and some of them are relatively inexpensive.

I would not buy the A&K masada, as different people have had diffrent opinions. If you really want a masada, get the streamlined version from magpul PTS, which is relatively cheaper than the full version.

KWA is a reputable brand, but I have heard people complain about upgrade compatibility. Alberty was right about that.

Um no...just no....

G&P had MAJOR problems with their gears and piston.

They've only recently changed it so they still need time to prove themselves.

A&K Masada is FAR BETTER than both PTS and PTS SV Masada other than the externals.

Edited by EDI 1st