to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Willis1628

NEW M24 OWNER! Need Help M24 magazine and Bolt Problems

I just bought a Classic Army M24 from my local gun store for $60 and they told me that the bolt will not stay in the up position. I thought the would be a easy fix but it is not. I will pull the bolt up in the position in which I can :censored2: the bolt back and if I let go the bolt will fall back down. I was going to take it to an airsoft shop near me and have the technician open the gun up and just go over everything but it cost $15 just for him to open it up and its extra for him to upgrade it. So if one of you can help me save a bit of money that would be great! On to the mag issue. When I got home from the Gun Store I wanted to fire it so I tried to load the magazine and I was unsure on how to load it properly. I have that plastic tube that came with the gun that fits over the loading area but when I load the mag all the bb's stay in the bottom they do not feed to the top please help me!

take pics please.

IRC, mags are APS2 Mags. You can find replacements pretty easily. In your case, the follower spring is probably not strong enough. If the bolt handle cannot stay up by itself, the bearings or springs were probably lost. You would have to source new bearings or springs. It does not actually hinder the operation of the gun though. it'll just be a bit weird.

take pics please.

IRC, mags are APS2 Mags. You can find replacements pretty easily. In your case, the follower spring is probably not strong enough. If the bolt handle cannot stay up by itself, the bearings or springs were probably lost. You would have to source new bearings or springs. It does not actually hinder the operation of the gun though. it'll just be a bit weird.

Do you know how much that will run me?