Sign in to follow this  
Jrewt

Black Ops .2g BB's?

So I was looking and there where these black ops .2g bb's and I was wondering are they any safe to use? Ive ordered 20,000 G&G bb's and I don't think its enough to last us for 2 games a week up to the 20th (which is when we go to an op). So are these any good to use in our guns?

I bought them once to try out, and they ran, but they are pretty shatty. I wouldn't use them unless they were like Spam and when you eat it when all other options are out.

Its hard to find completely useless 0.20g.

Its a very easy bb weight to make high quality, even Crossmans can be used in certain bore sizes and perform just fine.

what about crossman biodegradble .2s?

A lot of people hate on crosman bbs. Personally, I've used them in some of my guns. I used crosman .20s in my ICS M4 for a while with no issues.

I disagreed with Crosman BB haters until I figured out there can be some guns on the market that don't cooperate with crosman bbs.

I had an Elite Force Walther PPS, and it was such a cool gun. I used crosman .20 gram bbs in it, then it completely ruined the gun's internals, because a BB shattered inside the gun. Returned that thing TWICE, and got a Walther P99 instead. Well, after that mess, I returned it and now I use G&G .20 BBs in most of my guns as of today.

It just really depends on the gun you're using. GBB and Co2 blowback Pistols are more sensitive to cheaper branded bbs, so I wouldn't recommend using them in those types of pistols.

I would recommend using Crosman .20s only if you are using a Co2 Non-blowback handgun, or possibly a Spring Shotgun.

Just be careful what gun you use them in.

Edited by Checkers357

Or just don't' get them and you won't have to be worry about what you can use them in.

I'll have to disagree with that statement...

Keep in mind that there are people in the airsoft community that don't want to wait a week for "Diamond-cut, precision, accurate" expensive bags of bbs to be shipped to their home. There are walmarts everywhere, so you could find Crosman 20. bbs without an issue. Airsoft-based stores aren't in everyones backyard either, so the only way for those people to get bbs is either get walmart bbs, or purchase them online and wait for them to arrive.

Lucky for me, I have an airsoft store that's a 45-50 minute drive from where I live. I usually pick up a few bags of G&G .20 gram bbs from there.

Edited by Checkers357