Sign in to follow this  
pgage2412

P* base gun

P*, creative and original?

Not going to happen lol

I could make some modifications to the gun to accept a p* gearbox just not sure what gun I want to do it to. Maybe an ares tavor or something like that I have no idea.

Guest alberty

A handful of people have already performed custom Polarstar based builds, some being Polarstar itself and the others like captainbingo of Bingo Airsoftworks. If you want to be unique, attempt a gun that they haven't done already, although many have already been covered...

A handful of people have already performed custom Polarstar based builds, some being Polarstar itself and the others like captainbingo of Bingo Airsoftworks. If you want to be unique, attempt a gun that they haven't done already, although many have already been covered...

hmmm so can you think of any that haven't been attempted yet?

I'd say f2000 but it's been done. Try the silverback bizon-2 I own one and they are nice except for the folding stock latch which I modified.

That's been done.

Maybe a Grease Gun? That'd be a mean little bast***.

Edit: Also, Sten, MP40, Galil, PPSH, FAL, L85A2 (The small PDW one), SL8/SL9, Ika Zuchi Dragon, Gold Thompson, Sig 556

Edited by Adog112

That's been done.

Maybe a Grease Gun? That'd be a mean little bast***.

Edit: Also, Sten, MP40, Galil, PPSH, FAL, L85A2 (The small PDW one), SL8/SL9, Ika Zuchi Dragon, Gold Thompson, Sig 556

hmmm a PPSH sounds like a fun gun to P*. Do you think, if I could even find one, that Ares makes the best PPSH (externally obviously)

Just get on bingoairsoftworks and view the guns he did, and then don't do one of those. Easy.

dear lord has that guy done them all!!! So not fair ha

Probably not, GBB internals are much slimmer and don't fit gearboxes well. I had suggested an AEP Uzi and AEP MP7 originally, then remembered the internals were smaller and couldn't fit the P*. Same with GBBs.

Yeah I just went and checked that out no way it would fit ugh that would be very cool though

Hexagon Productions made ones that were practically real steel, good luck finding one but I hope you do. Ares is your next and pretty much only other choice. I still think a Grease Gun would be hella cool haha

yeah I don't think ill be finding a HP one anytime soon haha but maybe and a grease gun is just not my thing but if you want to try it I'd love to hear the results :)

so at this point im thinking PPSH to P* anyone else got anything?

I'd say f2000 but it's been done. Try the silverback bizon-2 I own one and they are nice except for the folding stock latch which I modified.

been done already sadly l

Edited by alberty

Guest alberty

pgage2412, if you need to respond to multiple people, please do it all in one post. You can do it all in one post, use multi-quoting, or just edit an existing post instead of posting 3-4 times in a row. Otherwise your thread will be very messy and it will be harder for everyone to help you. I have merged your last 3 posts together.

For doing a Polarstar custom build, consider your tech skill level and tool selection. The Polarstar people and captainbingo have access to a lot of machinery and have more experience with this kind of stuff.

I'd honestly recommend just running a stock Fusion Engine in any common V2/V3 gun before attempting to modify it, possibly a permanent modification, to custom fit some non V2/V3 gun. It's an expensive route to startup on, so I wouldn't suggest immediately modifying it before getting to play with it.

Edited by alberty

pgage2412, if you need to respond to multiple people, please do it all in one post. You can do it all in one post, use multi-quoting, or just edit an existing post instead of posting 3-4 times in a row. Otherwise your thread will be very messy and it will be harder for everyone to help you. I have merged your last 3 posts together.

For doing a Polarstar custom build, consider your tech skill level and tool selection. The Polarstar people and captainbingo have access to a lot of machinery and have more experience with this kind of stuff.

I'd honestly recommend just running a stock Fusion Engine in any common V2/V3 gun before attempting to modify it, possibly a permanent modification, to custom fit some non V2/V3 gun. It's an expensive route to startup on, so I wouldn't suggest immediately modifying it before getting to play with it.

alright thanks Alberty I will take that into consideration. I do have access to many of the resources I would need to do such modifications and I actually have worked in my local airsoft store for the last 3 and 1/2 years so I have some knowledge in the area. Also my apologies for the multiple post ill do my best to keep it less sloppy henceforth.

Guest alberty

Alright anyways if you're sure you'd like to alter a Fusion Engine, just keep on searching for something that hasn't been done, and most likely it should be an AEG. If you try to modify a non-AEG, things will get super complicated. One exception I've seen is captainbingo's modification of a WA2000 in which he converted it use a Fusion Engine by also converting it to use a detachable magazine...pretty crazy!

Alright anyways if you're sure you'd like to alter a Fusion Engine, just keep on searching for something that hasn't been done, and most likely it should be an AEG. If you try to modify a non-AEG, things will get super complicated. One exception I've seen is captainbingo's modification of a WA2000 in which he converted it use a Fusion Engine by also converting it to use a detachable magazine...pretty crazy!

yes I looked at that whole procedure he did for it just absolutely nuts! Can you imagine having a P* WA2000 I mean how much more original can it get there haha

If someone could close this I decided on using an Ares Tavor even though its been done I still love that gun so yeah thanks for the help everyone:)