Sign in to follow this  

Quality?

Hey everyone, I'm getting back into Airsoft after like...7/8 years of not playing, about to buy a new King Arms M4, and picking up some .25G BB's.

Now, here's where I'm confused. I've decided to do it right this time, and take care of everything, only use good BB's, clean my gun, and maintain everything great. So I don't know which BB's are good, and which are bad...pretty much here's what I'm looking at;

Elite Force Premium BBs - (5000ct / 0.25g) - $15.

G&G 0.25g High Grade BB. (4000 rounds) - $12.

Airsoft Elite 0.25g BB 3000rd Max Precision BBs - $11.

I've heard Matrix sucks, so I'm staying away from them, unless I've heard wrong? So, basically my question is, which should I buy? I don't want to spend a fortune on BB's, but I don't want to buy cheap-o's and completely destroy my barrel/gearbox. Thanks guys.

All of those are not the best, but at the same time you don't need the best. (They are too expensive anyway.)

Matrix BBs are made by BLS which is the factory that also makes BBs for Madbull, WE, King Arms, ASGI and Echo 1.

Elite Force BBs are pretty decent too.

All of those will work just fine with your gun.

They aren't :pain: BBs.

Guest alberty

All of those are fine choices, you don't need to go very expensive or anything. Everyone has different tastes, some only liking the most expensive brands and some going as cheap as possible. As long as you don't go dirt cheap or 0.12g, you should be fine.

As a personally recommendation I do like Goldenball, G&G, King Arms, and KSC/KWA BBs. I have used all of those with no issues for years in many different guns such as GBB pistols, spring sniper rifles, shotguns, and high speed AEGs.

All of those are fine choices, you don't need to go very expensive or anything. Everyone has different tastes, some only liking the most expensive brands and some going as cheap as possible. As long as you don't go dirt cheap or 0.12g, you should be fine.

As a personally recommendation I do like Goldenball, G&G, King Arms, and KSC/KWA BBs. I have used all of those with no issues for years in many different guns such as GBB pistols, spring sniper rifles, shotguns, and high speed AEGs.

Sniper rifles/DMRs still don't need expensive BBs.

They are literally only needed for precision/competition shooting

To the OP, most brands' 0.25g work well enough.

Madbull 0.25g is a great brand actually and cost isn't bad at all.

Same with Goldenball or G&G or any of the others.

If you want one of the better options: Bioshot or Bioval.

Expensive for DMR terms: Bioval 0.40g 12$ <AT> 500rds I consider expensive enough :)

Maybe you were referring to like CNCed bb's. Yeah those are competition grade, say goodbye to your barrel.

G&G, King Arms, Goldenball, and Elite Force are the top four BBs that everyone seems to be buying. They are all nice, and I've had no jammeries with any of these brands. Then again, almost all BBs will work.

Hell, I once ran Crosman brand .25s and they worked fine. A little crappy, but they worked fine.

Hey everyone, I'm getting back into Airsoft after like...7/8 years of not playing, about to buy a new King Arms M4, and picking up some .25G BB's.

Now, here's where I'm confused. I've decided to do it right this time, and take care of everything, only use good BB's, clean my gun, and maintain everything great. So I don't know which BB's are good, and which are bad...pretty much here's what I'm looking at;

Elite Force Premium BBs - (5000ct / 0.25g) - $15.

G&G 0.25g High Grade BB. (4000 rounds) - $12.

Airsoft Elite 0.25g BB 3000rd Max Precision BBs - $11.

I've heard Matrix sucks, so I'm staying away from them, unless I've heard wrong? So, basically my question is, which should I buy? I don't want to spend a fortune on BB's, but I don't want to buy cheap-o's and completely destroy my barrel/gearbox. Thanks guys.

I actually use King Arms 0.25 bb's for my guns and the performance is great.