BLATEY

New Airsoft Pistol

Word of advice: Don't let the pug under your bed. You will wake up in the middle of the night, see the eyes, and cry yourself to sleep on a couch outside.

hahahaha lol, yes I've already set limits for it.

btw its name is Jabba The Pug like Jabba The Hutt.

-BLATEY

I haven't had a LOT of experiences with GBB pistols but based on my old WE Hi Capa, Im not really sure where the hate is coming from. I bought mine used off a guy who was trying to get rid of it quick. It came with a standard mag and extended and I used it pretty heavily for the better part of the year and had little to no problems. In fact it shot better than most people's AEG's (Accuracy wise at least). It kicked really hard and had a nice hefty feel. The only reason I sold it was because of its look and feel. It didn't sit right with me as a player and just didn't feel right in my hands. Thats not a fault of WE or the pistol, more of my personal preference. The only SERIOUS problem I had with it was the occasional leaky mag, which, if you don't know by now, is a big problem with WE mags. But honestly, I wouldn't pass over another WE just because some people believe they are terrible guns. Are there lemons? Yes. Are they as good as KWA's? Hell no. Are they good for the price? Absolutly.

I would still recommend KWA or TM over anything else out there but if your stuck on WE, there are a LOT worse options to go with.

And if you have the extra doh, look at the KWA P226. I have yet to shoot it, but I have held it and it is by FAR the most substantial and solid feeling pistol I have ever held.

Guest alberty
I haven't had a LOT of experiences with GBB pistols but based on my old WE Hi Capa, Im not really sure where the hate is coming from. I bought mine used off a guy who was trying to get rid of it quick. It came with a standard mag and extended and I used it pretty heavily for the better part of the year and had little to no problems. In fact it shot better than most people's AEG's (Accuracy wise at least). It kicked really hard and had a nice hefty feel. The only reason I sold it was because of its look and feel. It didn't sit right with me as a player and just didn't feel right in my hands. Thats not a fault of WE or the pistol, more of my personal preference. The only SERIOUS problem I had with it was the occasional leaky mag, which, if you don't know by now, is a big problem with WE mags. But honestly, I wouldn't pass over another WE just because some people believe they are terrible guns. Are there lemons? Yes. Are they as good as KWA's? Hell no. Are they good for the price? Absolutly.

I would still recommend KWA or TM over anything else out there but if your stuck on WE, there are a LOT worse options to go with.

And if you have the extra doh, look at the KWA P226. I have yet to shoot it, but I have held it and it is by FAR the most substantial and solid feeling pistol I have ever held.

Try out more WEs over time and ask other players about their extended experience with them. This reputation is from years of user input compiled and the consensus is that most WE GBBs are prone to being bad. The recent new releases have a different OEM which explains why they're a bit better.

Again consider yourself lucky that you have had a good one to experience, and that you got rid of it before a breaking point. If anything, I'd say the lemon is the working one.

Try out more WEs over time and ask other players about their extended experience with them. This reputation is from years of user input compiled and the consensus is that most WE GBBs are prone to being bad. The recent new releases have a different OEM which explains why they're a bit better.

Again consider yourself lucky that you have had a good one to experience, and that you got rid of it before a breaking point. If anything, I'd say the lemon is the working one.

Oh yeah, I wasn't saying WE is a great company, what I was attempting to get across is that with my experience, I have had pretty good luck. I do not believe WE is as bad as everyone makes them out to be, but they are also not good by any stretch of the imagination. Like I said, WE is not a great GBB company but there are worse options out there. Elite force M1911's and most of the "Higher end" walmart GBB's come to mind.

I cannot lump a product that leaks or requires tinkering in the classification of "good" when it's "new".

If you bought a "new" car that had tires that deflate by themselves, componentry that rattled before failure and efficiency of a 1970's American V8...would you call that good?

In your right mind, no...so why would you accept that in an Airsoft pistol?

By continuing to buy a product (albeit that most kids can only afford an item in this price range) tells the mfg - "Hey! People are buying my stuff...why should I ever improve it? I'm making money..."

Now if a ton of WE's were made and no ADHD kid bought them and they sat on the shelves...you can bet the mfg. is going to make some changes...

I guess what I mean by good is its overall performance. I agree, its not perfect an noone should expect anything less than perfect out of the box, but thats what you get when you pay less money. Less money means sacrifices were made some where. In this case, sometimes the mags leak, which is an easy fix. Being in airsoft, its kind of expected that things need to be tinkered on to work perfectly, thats the way airsoft works, even in the most expensive of guns. Again Im not saying its right, but thats what happens. Again and I put a lot of emphasis on this, WE is good FOR WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Its no where near the quality of higher brands, but its not god awful. At least in my experiance. Buying a WE is not advised if you just save a little money, but buying WE is better than buying a lot of other :pain: out there.