to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Crew_Chief

Finally A List Of Airsoft Locations State By State

WAR DEN AIRSOFT

6798 LITTLE BUCKHORN RD SW, STONE CREEK, OHIO 43840

$10 OPEN PLAYS / 22 ACRE FIELD / 30+ STRUCTURES / ON SITE AIRSOFT STORE

WWW.WARDENAIRSOFT.COM

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/WARDEN

A&P GEAR CO

161 NORTH BROADWAY ST., NEW PHILADELPHIA, OHIO 44663

RETAIL STORE / AIRSOFT, CAMPING, SURVIVAL, HOMESTEADING SUPPLIES

WWW.APGEARCO.COM

WAR DEN SIMULATIONS

INDOOR MODULAR CQB TRAINING FACILITY, STATE OF THE ART USE OF FORCE SHOOTING SIMULATOR, MILITARY SIMULATION PRODUCTIONS.

WWW.WARDENAIRSOFT.COM

WAR DEN GUN WORX

FULL SERVICE AIRSOFT GUN TECH SHOP

Edited by War Den Airsoft

Kansas

I am currently stationed at Fort Riley, and we have a airsoft team here on post, as well as a field to play at off Ft Riley call Fox-Hole Paintball and Airsoft. I have been working with Fox-Hole to build the airsoft community up over the last 7 months. The airsoft part of the field has been growing and adding bases and other sites to the field. The paintball players are only allowed to use one of the airsoft fields, and the airsoft players have 80% of the rest of the field as well as use of the paintball part of the field. I will add a link to their FB page as well as a link to their website as well. All games are posted on the FB page, so please check it out and like our page for updates for games. Feel free to contact me as well with any questions about the field as well.

Rentals: yes

Cost: $25 includes field fee

Field Fee: $5.00 if your not renting.

Limited Airsoft related items in stock for sale. We are able to order guns, BBs, tac gear, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Warzone-Matr...191528624265349

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Foxhole-Pain...111712058864987

http://foxhole-paintball.webs.com/

Edited by ctsairsoft

So based on lists like these and people creating their individual google map locations, it all starts to get a little bit confusing, and I have decided to build a dedicated site for the airsoft community to help players find and share airsoft locations. It took me a little while to get the site functioning properly, and there are quite a few bugs to work out still, but here it is...

http://airsoftspot.com

This is only the first version of the site, but it allows anybody to add locations of their own on the front end. No more sending and retyping and re editing posts. Simply submit your own locations for review and they will be up after a quick review. I hope you guys like the site and hopefully I can work all the bugs out and get every feature working properly in the near future. Enjoy!

I didn't get a chance to look at every comment, there were so many, but I'll represent Wisconsin here.

Airsoft Arena, Milwaukee - Nice big CQB place, although they must be getting killed with property taxes/mortgage because it's a bit pricey.

Apocalypse Paintball- Forgot where it is, but it's in some small town in central Wisconsin. Awesome outdoor field with over 50 acres, including a castle, WWII trenches, and tons of buildings in small villages. Airsoft is on Sunday with free spicy spaghetti. :D

Those are the only two I've actually been to here, all the other ones are too far to drive for just a day of airsoft.

IF YOU WANT TO FIND AIRSOFT PLACES, GO TO airsoftc3.com. Its a good site that a lot of fields post on.