Sign in to follow this  
YojimboH

Worldwide shipping M4 based gun for 250$

Hey boyos (and gurls) !

Iam looking for an AEG m4 and I need your help.

Like you might have guessed, this is another topic asking for your advice.

As Im new to the airsoft world and because Im so strict with my economy, I got some restrictions about my first gun.

And I havnt listed the obvious, that it should have good FPS, range and accuracy (everyone wants that).

My requirements for this gun are these:

- M4 based gun (or look-a-like, rather NO AK47 crap :P)

- no ugly batterybox on the outside

- crane stock that I could have my battery in, OR tuck the battery in the front handguard (like the ICS CXP)

- no fold back stock, that just makes my skin crawl

- RIS

- Full metal

- the shop must be able to ship worldwide (I live in Sweden)

- My greed puts a roof of 250$ to my disposal

Im guessing that if I order from.. say Evike.com I can always paint over the ugly orange tip ?!

Ive scanned a couple of forums about good manufacturers and these are the ones I get are good/reliable..

King Arms, ICS, KWA, G&P Lonex, before I was more into G&G Combat Machine but the info Ive gathered is that they arnt that good as I thought.

These are the latest guns that has gotten my attention: (# is prio and yes I know there are 2 of number 1)

1. King Arms Colt M4 RIS AFG [ehobbyasia.com]

1. ICS CXP .08 with Crane Stock Concept Rifle (ICS-121) [ehobbyasia.com]

2. Lonex M4-A1 Full Metal Airsoft AEG Rifle - Crane Stock [evike.com]

3. G&P M4A1 MOE Basic AEG (Black) [ehobbyasia.com]

4. MAGPUL PTS Masada Streamline Version AEG (Black) [ehobbyasia.com] (bit over my roof, but if its worth it then it would work)

Thanks in advance !

Yojimbo (got the name from Doom Troopers, not FF and not Akira Kurosawa ;)

Edited by YojimboH

The Masada isn't an M4...

What is your $250 in, US or Swedish currency?

I know that but I added that one just to give you a hint about what Im looking for, an M4 and others that have that 'American' style to it (if you can say it like that), definitely not an AK47.

its in US currency, $250 = around 1600sek (swedish krona)

Your not going to get any of the AEG's you listed. You need to take out ~$90.00 USD for shipping and at 160.00 USD...your NOT going to get a good AEG. Bump it up to 350.00 USD and I even have options for you.

The roof of $250 is the gun only, ofc I have the shipping cost in mind. Im ordering with a friend and we will split the cost of shipping.

Guest alberty

I think it is better to avoid the ICS M4s. They have proprietary parts externally and internally, so if you have a problem to fix you may have a hard time depending on what part is broken. It is safer to pick a model that does not have proprietary parts so that repairing and upgrading is easier.

I think it is better to avoid the ICS M4s. They have proprietary parts externally and internally, so if you have a problem to fix you may have a hard time depending on what part is broken. It is safer to pick a model that does not have proprietary parts so that repairing and upgrading is easier.

Why do you think that so many have recommended ICS before ?

What guns do you recommend ?

Alien Airsoft AEG's. A Mix of King Arms Bodies (metal) and VFC furniture..their MK18s are 300.00 USD, without shipping.

Never heard about that name before, doesnt sound to assuring.

Why do you think that so many have recommended ICS before ?

What guns do you recommend ?

Never heard about that name before, doesnt sound to assuring.

Considering your putting weight on an AEG that everyone is recommending against (ICS), the AA AEG's are a far better choice. You asked...we told you.

Now, if your wondering why people are recommending ICS...different "areas" have different suggestions. ICS is big in the Philippines, not in MN and 90% of other parts in the US. Not big in Hong Kong either or even Taiwan...where the company is based. So, you can take our advice, some of which have experience back to the late 20th century or you can get what you want and suffer the consequences of your decision.

Considering your putting weight on an AEG that everyone is recommending against (ICS), the AA AEG's are a far better choice. You asked...we told you.

Now, if your wondering why people are recommending ICS...different "areas" have different suggestions. ICS is big in the Philippines, not in MN and 90% of other parts in the US. Not big in Hong Kong either or even Taiwan...where the company is based. So, you can take our advice, some of which have experience back to the late 20th century or you can get what you want and suffer the consequences of your decision.

Im not contradicting your expertise or anything, its just that Im new to the airsoft world with a budget and demands (like everyone else) so it feels kinda logical to question you about the guns because I need to learn about it.

"If you don’t ask, you will never know"

What keywords should I search for when looking for a AA gun because I cant find anything on evike.com ?

*nvm, found them on ehobbyasia.com

Well my guess is that we don't have that many CQC/CQB tracks in Sweden so the focus will be on field/woods type of gameplay.

Edited by YojimboH

Im not contradicting your expertise or anything, its just that Im new to the airsoft world with a budget and demands (like everyone else) so it feels kinda logical to question you about the guns because I need to learn about it.

"If you don’t ask, you will never know"

What keywords should I search for when looking for a AA gun because I cant find anything on evike.com ?

*nvm, found them on ehobbyasia.com

Well my guess is that we don't have that many CQC/CQB tracks in Sweden so the focus will be on field/woods type of gameplay.

Sorry, I get old and crusty answering the same question twice every day for 15+ years.

I don't know who made up this whole field versus CQB play in the last few years, but it's all nonsense. If your AEG is under the limit you can use it regardless of "style", shape, form or size.

I have played with a guy who was 5'4" with a TM SG1 in CQB and he did very well with it. And I have played with a guy that is 6'2" and had a MP5K. He often would hold off whole flanks.

What the gun looks like has absolutely no bearing on the class of Field or CQB play, again if its under the set limit it can be used at your venue.

So, with that...get what appeals to you cosmetically.

As for AA AEG's. I am not promoting them because I have a stake in their product. I am promoting them because the ones we examined were found to be quite good for the price. And they are definitely better than the Dytac AEG's.

And if your in Sweden...get it from Hong Kong. US retailers is just another middleman taking their cut and driving prices up for you.

Edited by Guges Mk3

Sorry, I get old and crusty answering the same question twice every day for 15+ years.

I don't know who made up this whole field versus CQB play in the last few years, but it's all nonsense. If your AEG is under the limit you can use it regardless of "style", shape, form or size.

I have played with a guy who was 5'4" with a TM SG1 in CQB and he did very well with it. And I have played with a guy that is 6'2" and had a MP5K. He often would hold off whole flanks.

What the gun looks like has absolutely no bearing on the class of Field or CQB play, again if its under the set limit it can be used at your venue.

So, with that...get what appeals to you cosmetically.

As for AA AEG's. I am not promoting them because I have a stake in their product. I am promoting them because the ones we examined were found to be quite good for the price. And they are definitely better than the Dytac AEG's.

And if your in Sweden...get it from Hong Kong. US retailers is just another middleman taking their cut and driving prices up for you.

Then perhaps you should pass on the torch ;)

Well one of the biggest things is that a CQB gun is shorter thus ideal for just close quarters but yeah, when you are talking about power its nonsense.

Our average height in Sweden for a male is 5'11" and Im 6'3" (192cm) but that has nothing to do with this and I get the idea, it doesnt matter how big/small you or your gun is.

Im looking for reviews about AA guns but cant find any, but I think that both AA M4 and MK18 is looking interesting.

Alien Airsoft M4 VLT VIS AEG (Long, 14.5Inch)

Alien Airsoft MK18 MOD1 AEG (Black)

Thanks for helping btw !