to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Hey guys I was wondering where in the world could u buy a CQB/short version of the holographic sight in dark earth I already looked on evike and google and airsoftgi and ebay and amazon I just don't know so I need help

PM bigdad here on the forums. He usually has a good selection of replica EoTechs in both black and tan/dark earth.

PP

PM bigdad here on the forums. He usually has a good selection of replica EoTechs in both black and tan/dark earth.

PP

Thanks but know thanks I was leaning more towards online purchases like stores not on the forum but thank u for the information for where to buy a holographic sight on the forum and who I could purchase one from

Thanks but know thanks I was leaning more towards online purchases like stores not on the forum but thank u for the information for where to buy a holographic sight on the forum and who I could purchase one from

I don't understand why you wouldn't. He's a reputable dealer. I'd trust ordering via bigdad over say Airsoft Megastore or AirSplat. Just because it's a big store, doesn't mean the quality or customer service is any better.

PP

Guest alberty

A lot of US retailers aren't carrying EOTech replicas anymore, probably due to difficulty of getting them through customs and stuff, and wanting to avoid lawsuits by EOTech if they carried them.

That's one reason we sometimes point to individuals who are more resourceful. Additionally, you only mentioned US-based websites/retailers. You can try your hand with Asia-based retailers, just hope nothing gets seized at customs.

I don't understand why you wouldn't. He's a reputable dealer. I'd trust ordering via bigdad over say Airsoft Megastore or AirSplat. Just because it's a big store, doesn't mean the quality or customer service is any better.

PP

Ok then can u show me a link to the man (bigdad) who is selling a cqb hologrpahic sight in dark earth

A lot of US retailers aren't carrying EOTech replicas anymore, probably due to difficulty of getting them through customs and stuff, and wanting to avoid lawsuits by EOTech if they carried them.

That's one reason we sometimes point to individuals who are more resourceful. Additionally, you only mentioned US-based websites/retailers. You can try your hand with Asia-based retailers, just hope nothing gets seized at customs.

Thank you for the useful information

Here is an example of one of his old sale threads:

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/lofivers...hp/t211171.html

It sounds like you are looking for a tan 551 or like an XPS. Best way to know what he has in stock is to PM him. Here is his profile:

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/bigdad-m52673.html

PP

Here is an example of one of his old sale threads:

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/lofivers...hp/t211171.html

It sounds like you are looking for a tan 551 or like an XPS. Best way to know what he has in stock is to PM him. Here is his profile:

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/bigdad-m52673.html

PP

and how could I contact him ever again and if he were to respond to my question where on the forum would I look to see that he responded to me because this is the first time I am doing this on the forum

Guest alberty
and how could I contact him ever again and if he were to respond to my question where on the forum would I look to see that he responded to me because this is the first time I am doing this on the forum

On any forum...just send the guy a PM (aka, "Private Message") using the built-in messenger feature. Go to any of bigdad's threads, and click once on his username to see a drop-down menu that gives you the option to send the user a PM.

If he replies, you should get an email alert and you will also get a browser window saying you have a new message. You can view the message in that pop-up window or click on the "__ new messages" link in the top right of the website to see your PM inbox. It is like emailing.

On any forum...just send the guy a PM (aka, "Private Message") using the built-in messenger feature. Go to any of bigdad's threads, and click once on his username to see a drop-down menu that gives you the option to send the user a PM.

If he replies, you should get an email alert and you will also get a browser window saying you have a new message. You can view the message in that pop-up window or click on the "__ new messages" link in the top right of the website to see your PM inbox. It is like emailing.

O ok thank you