to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
DeltaThree

Pimp My Gun

Hey, guys. I hope you're all doing well. A few months ago, I discovered this great website that allows you to build custom guns from the ground up, or modify pre-built guns. This website is www.pimpmygun.doctornoob.com

A few years ago, this website was a big hit, but at 2011, the creator, for some reason, stopped working on it. I, however, still love it. I want to see what you guys can build.

Please make your guns that you post in this thread realistic, no "alien" weapons, the lighsabers, nothing like that. Just modified M4's, AK's, bullpup guns, stuff like that.

Here are some of my best M4 and MP5 builds.

post-84089-1375831286_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831296_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831304_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831323_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831379_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831390_thumb.jpg

Have fun building. :a-salute:

Edited by DeltaThree

Hey, guys. I hope you're all doing well. A few months ago, I discovered this great website that allows you to build custom guns from the ground up, or modify pre-built guns. This website is www.pimpmygun.doctornoob.com

A few years ago, this website was a big hit, but at 2011, the creator, for some reason, stopped working on it. I, however, still love it. I want to see what you guys can build.

Please make your guns that you post in this thread realistic, no "alien" weapons, the lighsabers, nothing like that. Just modified M4's, AK's, bullpup guns, stuff like that.

Here are some of my best M4 and MP5 builds.

post-84089-1375831286_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831296_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831304_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831323_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831379_thumb.jpg

post-84089-1375831390_thumb.jpg

Have fun building. :a-salute:

Actually, it doesn't have a WWW as the beginning of the address. The server is simply pimpmygun

(The WWW is actually the name of the terminal server, the one that you're trying to connect to. The other bits are the pathway. The stuff after the slash is the file. It's read backwards.)

These first two I did.

AVS-36

5kox.jpg

M1 Carbine

0bhl.jpg

The rest of these I found on /k/ and are thus someone else's work.

M1 Garand

qm37.jpg

M41A Pulse Rifle from 'Aliens' (I know it was said no 'Alien weapons', but c'mon, they did an awesome job with this one!)

jpcr.jpg

.45 Long Colt Lever-Action

sgp9.png

(best for last) SKS-45

xysh.jpg

You would be surprised at the non-gun pics people have made with PMG. I've seen bomber jets, griffons, spaceships, even a depiction of the crucifixion of Christ (I think I still have the pic somewhere...).

Edited by Dmitri Kalashnikov