Cadecool123

Guns for film

I am looking for some cheap or broken (still good looking though) airsoft guns for a film I am making. looking mainly for US military and common civilian guns.

For GBBs the highest we can go is $150 (but let us know, and we might make an exception). Everything else we'd prefer to buy internally broken and/or low quality AEGs or springers for as cheap as possible. Any guns that aren't GBB don't need to replicate real-steel action as they will not be used for close-up action shots. For pistols, about $100 each would be our price range. If you have any shell-ejecting gas shotguns, let us know.

GBBs need only function enough to properly cycle the bolt, any other internal problems can be ignored/worked around. Extra mags, accessories, sights, etc are also a point of interest if we can get them for a reasonable price. Same goes for gear, let us know what you have and we might take it off your hands.

If you have something you can PM me on Airsoft Iowa or email me at cade_man17<AT>hotmail.com

Bump, still taking offers.

I have a G3 assault rifle. Totally broken on the inside but looks good and has all external parts except the fire selector does not screw in anymore but (I believe) a dot of super glue would fix that problem

25$ + shipping? Has 1 magazine (with ris rails all over the sides and bottom btw)