to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Rhino98

High Speed AEG Build Help

Hello All, I have completed my externals on my KWA CQR. I am now looking to make a high speed AEG out of it. I could use some help/recommendations of parts. I have a basic idea but I could use some help get the BPS I want.

--Wish List--

40 BPS

330-350 FPS

Not too labor intensive

I don't want to use a DSG because I hear they break a lot. If 40 BPS is not achievable without a DSG the next highest BPS I can get will do.

Thanks Everyone :D

DSG only breaks if you do it wrong or do not maintenance them. You could try by tuning your gun, putting nice 16awg wires to deans, shs high torque motor, putting in a shs 14 tooth piston, short stroking your current 400 ish fps spring down to 350, add in a mosfet with the wires suggested above, and running a 11.1v 30c+ 2200 mah. It would be around the 35 ish rof I believe.

DSG only breaks if you do it wrong or do not maintenance them. You could try by tuning your gun, putting nice 16awg wires to deans, shs high torque motor, putting in a shs 14 tooth piston, short stroking your current 400 ish fps spring down to 350, add in a mosfet with the wires suggested above, and running a 11.1v 30c+ 2200 mah. It would be around the 35 ish rof I believe.

What includes maintenance on a DSG? And I am really looking to 40 rof, anything I could upgrade in those parts to make it just that much higher? Over 40 is ok with me :P