Sign in to follow this  
TammyofJam

Need help finding a good gun, again.

Hello, I am back with another request for help, because unfortunately, my gun broke, 3 :censored2: times. Back near July 4th, (just after when I got out of school) I order an airsoft gun, the King Arms M4, because you guys suggested I get it. I received it about a week later, and when I go to shoot it, it shoots one bullet and stops. I send it back to Evike, and three weeks later they send me a new gun. At this point my summer is half over, and I was extremely excited to finally get a new airsoft gun, but to my dismay it doesn't :censored2: fire again. We send it back, and about a week later I receive another King Arms M4, and it works for around 500 shots or so, and then it breaks again. When I called Evike, they offered to send a different M4 as a replacement, and I told them I would think about which one I want to get, and call them back.

I was thinking of a Lonex M4, I've heard good things about those, but I heard that the ones Evike sells doesn't have as good of a motor as the one on Clandestine. Is it still worth the purchase? And how reliable is it? Thanks.

Edited by TammyofJam

Guest alberty

I wonder, are you possibly doing something wrong? Like, are you using cheap BBs with your gun? Are you doing long continuous fire with your gun that something burns out? Are you charging your battery properly? Are you running the gun until the battery completely dies in the middle of firing?

I wonder, are you possibly doing something wrong? Like, are you using cheap BBs with your gun? Are you doing long continuous fire with your gun that something burns out? Are you charging your battery properly? Are you running the gun until the battery completely dies in the middle of firing?

I'm using .25 gram Elite Force bbs, I have a 9.6 volt battery, I charge with a smart charger, I cleaned the barrel, and I don't use full auto much, and if I do, it's only for around 2 or 3 seconds, nothing that should break the gun. I charge my battery before it goes completely dead too, infact the guns all broke before I needed to recharge my battery. I'm fairly certain it's not my fault, because when I sent the gun into Evike they couldn't figure out what's wrong with it, so they sent me a new one. I think maybe the entire of batch of King Arms M4's that they sent to Evike was defective, because the chances of me getting 3 lemons is certainly small.

Edited by TammyofJam

Guest alberty

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the gun is dying? Have you checked the fuse before you sent these guns back to Evike? Maybe a motor connector came loose. There's a lot of possibilities to explore.

Well, it sounds like you should probably take Evike up on their offer and have them send you a different gun.

Yeah I know, so I asked in OP which gun to get. I heard Lonex's M4s were good, but it costs 50 dollars more, and I've heard the ones on Evike arn't as good as the ones on Clandestine, so I don't know if it's worth it.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the gun is dying? Have you checked the fuse before you sent these guns back to Evike? Maybe a motor connector came loose. There's a lot of possibilities to explore.

The gun just won't shoot, near the end of the first mag, it started to have 2 - 3 second delays from when I pulled the trigger to when it actually fired, I thought the battery was running out, but when I went to recharge it, my smart charger said it was full in about 20 minutes, which means the battery was almost full, and when I put the battery in it didn't fire at all, no sound or anything. I tried with 2 different batteries and it still didn't work. I don't want to disassemble the gun, because that would void the warranty, so I'm just going to send it back to Evike.

And your assuming the battery is good, just because you have a "smart" charger.

What if your smart charger is bad and not charging your battery? Check all possibilities and don't be gullible, try a friends pack, taken directly from his AEG after a test fire. Heck...try your pack on a friends aeg after his gun was test fired...test, test, test...check, check,check..too.

Edited by Guges Mk3