to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
overtkill

Selling All Airsoft/100+ guns, Barrett, Cheytac, SPAS, Weapons Rack...

Just as I suspected would happen. Methinks you ought to have waited more than the couple of days you did before declaring to the public that you were going to 'part out the collection'. Would have saved a lot of folks their time and trouble in responding and/or getting excited about something that was not going to happen.

In fact, I think future 'collection for sale' posts ought to be vetted/scrutinized/controlled more closely by Board Admin.

I mean - if this new 'collection now pending sale' event falls through - is this whole circus going to be repeated?

Just sayin'

The entire first page is just pictures and people asking him to part the collection out. No one thought there would be a buyer with $20k willing to buy the whole thing, and a lot just wanted individual items. If PMing someone about buying a gun just to have them say it's SPF with the whole collection is too much of a waste of your time, classifieds probably aren't your thing.

The entire first page is just pictures and people asking him to part the collection out. No one thought there would be a buyer with $20k willing to buy the whole thing, and a lot just wanted individual items. If PMing someone about buying a gun just to have them say it's SPF with the whole collection is too much of a waste of your time, classifieds probably aren't your thing.

^This. Let's all think logically here, if you were on the seller's end, you'd rather do it all on one shot than part out a few things and have plenty of leftovers. Not to mention having to box and keep track of shipping each and everyone's small order in the sea of a huge collection.

PP

I agree, not as impressed with what I have seen so far. Hoping to see at least a few more rare handguns with nice upgraded parts or FMKs ie. Nova, Prime, Detonator etc. A lot of cheap AEGs, crappy Glock upgraded slides, no Detonator slides at the very least and many cheap Guarder upgrade parts.....Sorry to rain on your parade, but $20K is not bad for a lot of common stuff not well used. Maybe a couple of worthwhile to get ie. Prime LR300 kit, Zeke DE metal kits and the TM Spas....that's it??????

I agree, not as impressed with what I have seen so far. Hoping to see at least a few more rare handguns with nice upgraded parts or FMKs ie. Nova, Prime, Detonator etc. A lot of cheap AEGs, crappy Glock upgraded slides, no Detonator slides at the very least and many cheap Guarder upgrade parts.....Sorry to rain on your parade, but $20K is not bad for a lot of common stuff not well used. Maybe a couple of worthwhile to get ie. Prime LR300 kit, Zeke DE metal kits and the TM Spas....that's it??????

I've got a ZEKE M92G Brigadier CQB conversion upper laying around, is that rare? :V

I agree 100%. loc.

whether or not he had some rare items, that wasnt a big issue to wane my interest. However, I wasnt too fond of some of the pricing. Some items arent rare enough to warrant that much dough, I was anticipating more competitive pricing on certain models.

Still best of luck to the OP and his new buyer

Fascinating. Still covering his bets until the first deal closes?

Exactly, he has to. Keep the lines of business open till it's gone. To all, We've seen prices that cover items way high and way low on alot of other posts but thats where the money is made. Set high, bargain down, may some money. If we priced our sale items by what others wanted us to then no one would make money. OP continue on with this awesome sell and to whom ever buys the whole lot or single/ multiple items good luck.

Sweet Collection

Wish I had cash to purchase some items. I only have a crappy VFC SSR and 417 :(

Edited by ham-l

Still working on the deal, its just taking awhile to get everything finalized.

Colin

If not Id charge a 20 sir charge on shipping..... if 100 guns sold youd make an extra 2K. I mean if you wanna deal with the head ache of shipping than many guns.

But if its taking this long it will probably fall thru. I still wish you the best of luck.

If not Id charge a 20 sir charge on shipping..... if 100 guns sold youd make an extra 2K. I mean if you wanna deal with the head ache of shipping than many guns.

But if its taking this long it will probably fall thru. I still wish you the best of luck.

It's probably not going to fall through, There are just a lot of details to work out in such a large deal.

I've got a ZEKE M92G Brigadier CQB conversion upper laying around, is that rare? :V

yay for ZEKE!

ZEKE airsoft I've owned (still do on some) :

ZEKE TM DE

ZEKE TM UZI

ZEKE Maruzen 1911 Govt

ZEKE KSC CZ75 ver 1 and 2

ZEKE KSC M93R (you can't even compare to the FM 93Rs today)

ZEKE Maruzen P99

ZEKE Tanaka P226

ZEKE Tanaka HK P8

ZEKE TM M9 Dolphin (auto)

ZEKE TM M9

ZEKE KSC G17/C, 18C, 22C, 26, 34

ZEKE TM M4

ZEKE Maruzen M1100

ZEKE Maruzen M870

ZEKE Western Arms STI 5.1

ZEKE KSC MK23 Phase I and II

and there's still a mess more that I've never obtained or ever will (ie ZEKE gold kits: Tanaka P08, Tanaka M712, Maruzen PPK)

are any of these rare or unique? LOL

I think Gunner79 has one of the most impressive collections by today's standards...still old-schooler Matt Lutynsky aka "Sniper" is a legend...look him up.

(Overtkill...props for the money invested and shear numbers of airsoft owned...but qty doesn't always outweigh quality)

btw, to everyone else...we don't know Overkill's situation...maybe he wants to put a down payment on a car or house and needs the lump sum NOW vs waiting months and months and months to sell off these items individually. I sure as hell would want to get rid of everything in one shot.

Edited by heck_koch9