Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan7

Which sniper

I am deciding between the kjw m700 takedown or beta project m200 I am in a pickle the m700 is very reliable and has good reviews but the m200 doesn't have a ton of reviews but all of the ones I have seen say that it is excellent.

I really am looking for a reliable, sturdy, but powerful sniper, I am not looking for any aeg snipers only spring bolt action or gas anything. if you have any other ideas for a sniper under 500 usd please post a comment!

Guest alberty

Basically, making a "true" airsoft sniper rifle means modifying it to outrange other weapons on the field. To do that, you'll need to invest the money and time on installing upgrades to your bolt-action sniper rifle (and no, it isn't just "get a higher FPS").

Without a lot of upgrades, your bolt-action sniper rifle doesn't have much more effective range than a regular AEG on the field, and in addition to not have a distinct range advantage you'd also have the disadvantages of using a bolt-action rifle against select-fire AEGs with hi-cap mags and such.