to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Private Parts

Let's talk pistol lights

Looking for a pistol light, but am not sure what brand would be the best. The more compact the better as I plan on putting it in a soft holster. It has to be bright and be LED. I would really love to find one that has a strobe feature, but it's not a necessity. I would also like to keep it under $75. Will be mounted on a KWA ATP Auto.

I believe Evike's picture shows it with the Matrix one like down below.

gp-kwa-atp-3.jpg

Currently looking at these 2 but am looking at any recommendations.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=30618

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4704

PP

Guest alberty

I don't know about for soft holsters, but I know many hard-shell/specific-mold holsters are usually designed for one or two lights specifically, one of them being the Streamlight or Insight M3, something like that.

The M3 will give you more options for holsters, as alberty said. You should be able to find a G17/18/22 hard holster for an M3 light. There are wrap-around soft holsters, but in my experience they always need to have the security strap fastened if you're running, basically defeating the point of being able to quickly draw a handgun. I use SERPAs, but the only lighted holsters from them are for their own Xiphos light.