Sign in to follow this  
jancijen

Gun especially for me...

Hello, I am new in airsoft and I need help. I am not sure which gun should I get. It ll be my firs one. I don't know which one is the best electrical, gas powered or spring guns... I want it for shooting on targets in the garden... But maybe I ll try real AS later. I am not sure.. I was thinking about sniper rifle but I can have assault riffle or pistol, too. I wanna spend about 150 €... And I would like to have metal gun... Thanks in advance :)

If you are just going to be plinking around the yard I'd suggest a GBB pistol. They are incredibly fun and super realistic with the recoil action. I personally have an older KWA G18c and I LOVE it, GBB's are also great for training for real-steel shooting...I am an awesome shot with Glocks because of my GBB!! If you do end up getting one, I would highly recommend a propane adapter and some high quality silicone oil to go along with it, because you need to add silicone to the propane when you fill your magazine (propane is very dry and can cause damage to the seals and excessive wear due to lack of lubrication). As for recommendation for an AEG, I would suggest an M-16/M4 variant. They are pretty much standard anymore, so parts and magazines will be very easy to find and relatively inexpensive.

GBB means Gas BlowBack. You put gas in the magazine, and every time you pull the trigger the slide goes back as it would on a real pistol.

As for the M16/M4 brands, G&G and JG are pretty good low priced setups, and G&P/VFC are good high end setups.

There is also King Arms, Classic Army, KWA, etc.

thx for reply :) it is hard to pull it or what ? :D in real some sniper rifles have to be pulled every time after shot, or not ? :D when I will want sniper rifle which one is good ? I was thinking about dragunov, becaues it looks awesome :3 I need expensive scope or something like this ? thanks in advance :)

And what is generally funnier, better ? Sniper or assault rifle ? In AS and in shoting on targets, too :) And are these guns strong ? Because I was watching some videos from AS events and these shoted guys were looking like: "sh*t happen" :D

Edited by jancijen

426 FPS is more than enough, and will most likely be too much if you want to play at a field, where the limit is generally 400 FPS. A spring sniper is hard to pull the bolt back because of the strong spring that propels the BB. In comparison a real sniper rifle would be very easy, as it does not have a spring in it. There is a dragunov from King Arms, but you would have to buy a special scope rail for the dragunov. I believe the King Arms is $115 USD, and a scope with the rail attachment will be about $45 USD for an average scope that should be just fine for you.

theyre $699 now

RS has caught on to their own excellence

Hm, I saw one for $500... Oh wait, it's out of stock. And probly has been for a while then...

DAMN IT REAL SWORD JUST MAKE IT CHEAP SO US POOR PEOPLE CAN BUY IT!

Guest alberty
Thanks for replies :) But what is better ? :D M4/M16 AEGs or Sniper Rifle ? I am not sure hmm...

None are better unless you are comparing guns of very, very different prices. Most of these replicas are shooting 6mm type BB, so having a replica that looks like a sniper rifle usually doesn't make it more effective than a regular rifle. Again, few exception with price, like if you got an RS SVD.

Answer: It'd be better to get an AEG because a stock sniper rifle would have the same range(to an extent), and where an AEG is automatic you'd have the advantage of full auto.

Guest alberty
I am not sure now the bomb.... :D because I found some AS clubs near to me so I think about real AS playing, too (maybe). what is better for target shooting and playing normal AS in one ? :D so AEG ?

If you just get 1 good AEG, you can do anything with it effectively. You can shoot at targets, you can play games. Charge your battery, plug it in, and you are ready to use it.

and what about material ? I have found good priced G&G Combat Machine .... but they are made of polymer or what and with nylon fiber... I wanted something metal to feel realistic :D Is it bad these plastic guns ? Or which one u can say that it is really good ? or I found some metal/plastic JK guns but there is plastic hop-up.. is it okay ? :D I really don't know.. Thanks again :)