Sign in to follow this  
quadmachine

Ammo Counter and Gun Camera

is it sound activated or wired to the gun? I would think that if its sound activated that it would become useless if you get two guys in close together firing.

but very cool idea.

Nah we tried using sound couldn't get it to work, instead we use an IR sensor that screws over the barrel and talks to the app using bluetooth! Solves all problems ;-)

Nah we tried using sound couldn't get it to work, instead we use an IR sensor that screws over the barrel and talks to the app using bluetooth! Solves all problems ;-)

And introduces a new one- you have to buy additional hardware to make this work. At that point, why not make the counter integrated with the IR sensor in some way?

The attraction of phone apps is that all you have to do is go buy the app, then use it. I doubt you'll have much success marketing this.

using Izr and bluetooth, very clever. Should keep it pretty accurate. I know that Magpul makes cases for smartphones....well, iphones not sure anout android phones, so that should protect the back. I am sure that there will be people who will want try try it out.

Gook luck!

Python, I thought airsoft was about buying 'one more thing' lol.