to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
feildplayer123

Competitive feild gun for under 300 dollars

Hi asf I'm looking for a reliable feild gun for under 300 dollars some guns I have been lookig at is uar and the ca scar but I

need some suggestions my role is flanker I want a gun that is lightweight and shoots around 380 fps also it must be able to fit a surpressor please try and stay away from m4s thank you

Your requirements are really vague and really rule out nothing except a few tiny guns, m4 variants, and AKs.

That being said, an Aug sounds right up your alley. Good platform for long range shooting and unique too in a compact and lightweight package.

Thank you I'm sorry about the post im new to the forum and do u have any aug suggestions

WE have recently released their new line of SCAR AEGs, with two of the most basic types under 300, so u could have a look at those. WE's previous pistols may have been faliures, but their newest products have been up to scratch so far

I could also recommend a G36 for your role, as it is quite light, and is quite compact (folding stock). quite a few brands make them

...AOE pre fixed...

Is that like, Pre-Upgraded?

Pre = Before

Fixed = Repaired

So, before a repair? Which means you have to actually go in and fix the AOE or at least adjust it better?

Marketing mumbo-jumbo-malarkey... :a-jester:

Edited by Guges Mk3

Your requirements are really vague and really rule out nothing except a few tiny guns, m4 variants, and AKs.

That being said, an Aug sounds right up your alley. Good platform for long range shooting and unique too in a compact and lightweight package.

AUG's aren't particularly accurate. I have owned an AUG for a few years, and it's far from my most accurate gun.

The G36KV from Umarex has treated me right, and it starts at $220 on evike.com (it is on daily deals right now for around $160).

It fires at around 400+ out of the box, but the spring will soften, and with the quick change its easy to downgrade. Lots of good features and solid internals (except for piston and head and maybe chamber. Shimming a little would help too). Plus, 1 year warranty from Umarex (which is eh, see my post on it). Nice long inner barrel, pretty accurate and has an integrated 3x scope (better for looking down-field than aiming though).

Plus, comes in tan which is nice if you don't like black guns.

Also, a nice JG aug with a tight-bore inner-barrel would be nice for field (not alot of front rail space like you might want for CQB, but a 500+mm inner-barrel, which provides good accuracy). Trigger mechanisms are known to have troubles though. Also, I think the new ones have mosfets installed if I'm not mistaken, which is a nice feature.