Sign in to follow this  
brasi

Tactical vest for plus size players

I'm 5'11" and weigh 240 pounds and can not find at tactical vests that zip up in the front that fit me. All say "fit most people" or something like that. Anyone know of a website that sells tactical vest for "larger" players". For right now I just went with the old Vietnam era LBE type suspenders and web belt.

Thanks

optactical, skd for gear that is largely made in the US. What is your waist and chest circumference? Typical clothing size?

Not the only store options out there but they get it right.

Tactical Tailor MAV is an option since it can be worn over an armor carrier so it should adjust out far enough to fit you.

Edited by SecondWind

I'm 5'11" and weigh 240 pounds and can not find at tactical vests that zip up in the front that fit me. All say "fit most people" or something like that. Anyone know of a website that sells tactical vest for "larger" players". For right now I just went with the old Vietnam era LBE type suspenders and web belt.

Thanks

Our LBT-6094C will fit you with the back straps loosened up.

http://lbtinc.com/modular-extra-large-plat...rrier-3098.html

I'm 5"11 and a half and used to weigh 275. I bought a Pantac RRV, fit me just fine. I now weigh 185, same Pantac RRV fits me perfectly.