Sign in to follow this  
Dogdogdog5

AEG Brands

Well, I'm not new to Airsoft, and I have a few guns, but they are all $50> kinda guns. I want to get more into Airsoft, so I need a good gun. I want an Electric gun that is maybe between $175 and $225 (give or take maybe $25). I heard that Echo 1 was a good brand, but I have no clue where to start. I want a good deal, but not a plastic piece of garbage. I don't want a huge gun, but not like a handgun or sub machine gun. I want an assault rifle (Don't want an Ak of any kind, I want some sort of M4, M16, or SCAR variant, or something like them.), and preferably with a magazine that is pretty universal and can be bought at most websites for a good price (M4, M16, and SCAR magazines I heard were pretty universal among brands). 350-400 Fps is fine. Any brand recommendations, personal experiences, specific guns, tips, and info relating to the subject would be great. Thanks for you time and experience. I hope to get back to you soon.

Edited by Dogdogdog5

WE have recently released their line of SCAR AEGs, and the SCAR L (cheapest out of the 3 variants) cost around 230.

CA,G&G, VFC, and Tokyo Marui have released their versions of the SCARs, but they are way above your budget.

As Guges MK3 has said, a good battery and charger is a key thing in having something reliable

Let price be your guide.

There is no Good AEG's that are cheap. There are however mediocre AEG's for cheap and if your not handy in a mechanical manner, I would not even try to make a mediocre one perform "reliably". Rather spend a bit more and run a "decent" one until it breaks.

There are no Bad AEG's that are expensive. With that...no AEG is "perfect" each make and model has nuances that you must chose whether you can live with or not. But, with the more expensive models...you can play with them and have decent performance.

Edited by Guges Mk3