to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Guest BattlePriest

Asf Official Introduction Thread

I guess I should do this...

My name is Owen, have a family of 2 brothers, am 12 years old, and am getting into airsofts seriously for the first time.

"New guy" No need for 2 posts.

If you have a question feel free to ask me.

That goes for all of you :-)

Edited by Reaper1..

New to airsoft as of Sept 2009. I have not had a chance to play yet, or rather, I have not made the opportunity to play. This weekend will be my first match, I will play along side my son at Mt Doom in Hanceville, AL.

I go by DRAGON64; The tag stems from Chinese Astrology, as I was born in the year of the Dragon, 1964.

I currently own a G&G M16A3; WE Dark Dragon (why of course); KJW M4 GBBR; UTG MK96; WELL MB07 and a KJW M700...

Glad to be here...

I'm John, codename Coach.

I'm brand new to airsoft, went a couple times with my friends (renting the field's CA M15A4 each time). I go to Airsoft CQB in Manassas, Virginia.

I recently purchased an Echo 1 MP5A4 RIS (Which I get 3 Hi-Caps for free), about to buy a CQB Master 1911 Pistol (2 Mag special) for $110 :)

Also I'm going to be buying a Condor Deluxe Tactical Vest (Tan), Knee Pads, Balaclava, Flakjag Tactical Goggles, and a weird red dot for an MP5 with a built in cat-claw mount (http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_182&products_id=26707).

Any tips for a newbie, let me know, I'll probably need it. If airsofting was scored like CoD, I would be 4-8, and I want to improve.

Hey, my name is Brandon and I'm new to the forum not to airsoft. The idea of so much info, so readily available seems great to me. I'm a self-proclaimed economical airsofter (if there can be such a thing) most of my guns have been clones, but I have a lot of fun using the extra money upgrading them. BTW Connecticut-softer here!

I'm mostly new to airsoft, I've started out with a cheap AEG, but broke it a little while ago, but am now setting up a sniper loadout. I've been paintballing for years, but got sick of the expensive ammo and guns.

I'm also an EMT, an athlete, and this fall will become a Marine or Navy Special Warfare Midshipman in Naval ROTC.

I have a lot of experience with real steel, but have never been able to play an airsoft game with a competitive gun, I assume I'm about average.

I had a clone (I think double eagle) super-cheap M4 that worked great until breaking my third game.

Currently, I have a UTG Shadow Ops type 96, and MK23 springer pistol (very high quality as springers go) and a few cheap springers for backyard games. I also have some tactical lights and rail stuff. I'm going to be building a ghille suit this summer.

I live in Southern California, but go to a boarding school in Connecticut.

Also, if you're wondering what the significance of my name is, watch the British TV show "Skins." You'll laugh your :censored2: off, I promise.

Edited by Mad Twatter PHD

Howdy howdy fellow airsoft junkies I'm Joshua Allen, and no I'm not actually a corporal. That is my local team rank lead by my oldest brother. I think he is actually a a member of this forum, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm another one of those economic players, using only as much ammo as he has to, but I did pay a little bit more for my gun, simply because I wanted something that actually had some quality to it. I use the Echo1 Vector Arms Mod 47 RIS, and a full set of true military woodland camo. Sure my gun is no KWA, but it is definitely not to be discounted. It is an excellent gun, save for the stock, which is impossible to get the battery into.

I'm 19 almost 20 years old, and I have not been able to secure a job for 2 years. However, my parents have been wonderfully gracious enough to put up with me and to help me with my airsoft fixes. I'm a former paintballer who found that the cost of the bb's for airsoft were a little-- no A LOT cheaper than buying boxes of paintballs, not to mention the constant refilling of the CO2 tanks. Anyway, I'm going to stop babbling now and allow you guys to actually catch your breath after reading this.

Hey all AMC here and Ive been playing airsoft for about half a year or so. Im 13 soon to be 14. I live up here in Northern NJ. I have an Airsoft Gi G4A1 carbine and a Socom Gear M9A1.

Code Name: AMC ,Ghost, Thrasher

Guns: Airsoft GI G4A1

Socom Gear M9A1

Time spent playing: half year

Hope to fit in well here.

Hey guys, name is Trevor Morris. Formally I was 2-Tall_SEAL on here but I guess at some point during my enlistment it got deleted for lack of use or whatever. I have the same callsign on SoCal and frequent there more so. A bit about myself, enlisted in the US Army (E.O.D) in 2007 and was released in mid-'09 for a back injury. I've been around the airsoft block for a minute and there hasn't been a question to date, be it from me or someone else, that I couldn't answer so if you have an issue with finding parts, impressions or tech stuff I'd be more than willing to help you out, all you have to do is ask.

I live in San Diego, so I frequent fields within 2 hours of here, more so Jericho and Mr. PB.

Um, feels good to be back on here and see some of the "OG" members on here (Battlepriest and a few others) and hope to see ya'll on the flip side. :a-thumbsup:

Edited by 2-Tall_Fancy

First Post!

Hello all,

My callsign is Kilo, I've been playing airsoft here in North Carolina for close to 18 months now. I'm really into milsim and realmil's when they are available. I'm also a self-diagnosed gear-Professional, and am working on building an authentic SEALs kit (2007-2009 NSWDG). I joined ASF because it has a good reputation for being a good hub to buy and sell from, I also joined Arnies Airsoft after a long time of lurking.

Well, after lurking for a certain unknown amount of time, I shall now introduce myself. I am Snowman, but as this forum already has a Snowman somewhere, I shall be Snowman1. I hail from western Washington state, am a teenager, am building a Ranger impression, and heart airsoft as a *replica* gear-who-...um... enthusiast! Cheers!

HEY! Im billy and im 20yrsold. Ive been into air soft for around 4 or 5 years. I actually never have played or had a skirmish haha.Im looking to though, thats why I joined the site maybe there is some people in my area that already play/skirmish. I live on Long Island in NY. I used to be into paintballing but airsoft is a lot more realistic IMO.well besides airsoft im really into cars, I have a 65 Pontiac Tempest with a worked 326, headers, dynomax race bullets, and currently doing a 4speed swap. M22 :). I also have a 92 Corolla which is my next project. 6speed swap with either a 4agze or turbo 4age. Also im into aquariums, I have a frilled lizard, I collect spiders, and I like rc helicopters lol...

I have a M4 AEG, UMP45 AEG, spring M4, and a bunch of spring pistols. Im looking to get a FAMAS next and upgrade my AEG M4 if possible.

well thanks for reading and ill probably be posting later on with questions :)

Hey there, my fellow airsoft-ers.

My name is Tyler Love (a bit ironic isn't it?)

They call me "Silent Striker", because I use stealth to my advantage.

I own a Bolt action sniper rifle, full metal M9- green gas blowback handgun, and two more guns on the way.

I also love to use tactical gear, like gloves, holsters and slings. I don't like wearing vests, I prefer light equipment so I can stay agile.

I'm only 15, but I'm looking to join some kind of airsoft group around Ridgeley, WV. If you'd be so kind to allow me to join your group, please contact me.

Hi everyone! My name's Nathan. . .currently serving in the US Air Force. Unfortunately stationed at Minot AFB, North Dakota. If you was here, you'd understand why I say 'unfortunately.' I've been in for 2 years, and have been airsofting for about 4 years total. I'm 20 years old, in the Security Forces career field, and prefer milsim, woodland, and speed styled playing (But I'm always up to play anything!!!). I only use blowback weapons, and prefer gas to AEG simply because of the realistic recoil and feel. My armament consists of

We-tech Scar

-eotech 552 replica (G&G)

-MAKO ergonomic canted grip

-Pelican M6 2320 LED flashlight/Pelican mount

-Blackhawk! Storm XT single point sling/sling adapter

HFC M190

-compact styled green laser/pressure switch

I've just now gotten back into playing and now that I have $$$$$$ I'll be able to expand my armory and purchase new furniture to accompany those weapons. Among new purchases will be the new WE GBB M14, as well as the WE M4A1. If in the Minot area (Bismarck too) and looking for someone fun to play with/kick it with, please do send a message! Thanks for reading, and I'm looking forward to mingling on this site.

Hey folks, introducing myself, here. Jeremy in Kentucky, USMC vet, airsoft for several years now and like many others years of paintball before coming away from the dark side.

Now time to start making myself at home, here!

Hey guys!

My name is Keith, you will probably have figured that out anyway from my screen name, and I live all the way across the pond from you guys in Scotland, U.K, where I play Airsoft at P.O.W, Players of War Airsoft. I love all things airsoft but spend a lot of time involved in the WWII scene and regularly attend events dressed in German WWII loadout and armed with either MP40 or MP44. For modern games I'm normally in Flecktarn and armed with my beloved L85 which performs amazingly well.

Aside from actually playing airsoft I indulge my hobby further by making YouTube videos on the subject and outside of the sport I teach advanced driving skills. At the time of writing this my wife and I are awaiting the birth of our first child, he is due this week :)

Nice to meet you guys and be part of the community.

Best regards

Keith

Hello all I am Robert aka BLACKWATER25 I am a member of AIA Airsoft Iowa Association. I hold the rank of Treasurer for our association. I have been playing airsoft 3+ years. and have seen several ops. I know most of the MAA guys that travel to local ops. And have recently attended the Breedland 3 op. In poynette wisconsin. I am interesting in making new contacts and friends. That is what Airsoft is all about. I can also be messaged at www.airsoftiowa.com Check out our Iowa boards. Take care

post-57611-1276179057_thumb.jpg

HELP! New to this forum, having some trouble finding things. I'm looking into airsoft for the first time (I'm a long time paintballer). However, with the downsizing of paintball and the continued rise in cost to play I thought I would look into airsoft as most of what we do anymore is play Milsim paintball anymore. If we're gonna play milsim anyways....might as well do it with things that at least look and operate to the task. So! My question is...How do I get started? I know nothing of the sport, I know nothing of the brands, heck I don't even know if there are events in my area (Chicagoland). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

Whats up?

My name is Terry, airsofting in SE Wisconsin at a friends grandpa's farmland ( according to the offical topic, it's not backyard airsoft, no houses for a mile, big farmland, we built a little CQB area, nobody can see it unless you fly over it ). I was into airsoft about a year ago, then I got out of it, and now I'm in again. I've owned a Cybergun Defender, BE AUG, Double Eagle M83, but my first real AEG is my JG AK-47 Spetsnaz in my sig. I'm 13, but I act mature IMO. Some of my other hobbies include drumming, video games, and hobby-grade R/C. I'm not much of a poster, I mostly lurk.

See ya on the forums!

Edited by ThEoNeS911

Hello! My name is Vaughn, (pronounced Von) Im 14, and I have been doing Airsoft for a couple years, it started with a $9 pistol, that broke. Lucky for me I got a new one before it broke, and got thrown out. The gun I currently have is an M100, (looks exactly like an M14, but only cost $30) Its a great gun and is accurate to 50 yards. Im looking at an M16/M4 for $50.

Other things I do are; Tia Kwon Do, A little laser tag, (not as fun) Sports, and R/C. Not to brag but all my friends can hardly hit me with there gun, so is there anyone in the Pocatello ID area? I want a little more challenge. Thanks!

Vaughn

Hi, sorry already made a topic ^^'.

My name is Jess. I am 21 and an ex paintballer now getting into Airsoft. I will probably be moving to the U.K. in a year or two to live with my sister. I am looking forward to continuing my battlefield experience as a sniper ^^

Hi. I'm Brent, and just a while ago some of my friends and I started an airsoft team (Earth, Wind, and Open Fire Airsoft, or EWOF for short). Anyway, right now we're sort of Newbies (we've only had one battle so far, so don't be too hard on me), so I came here to learn some tactics and anything else that can help. Currently I own a AK47 beta (not sure what brand it it), a cybergun desert eagle, and an M590 shotgun (not sure what brand either). Also I have airforce BDU pants and a jacket which I believe is British camo, as well as Vietnam Combat boots, a Vietnam rain poncho, a US olive green MP field jacket, and a bdu helmet cover, which is currently on a bike helmet until I buy a real helmet. I do custom paint jobs on all of my guns, of course I keep the tip orange because it's illegal in the US. Anyway, I hope to get around the board.

Edited by EWOFairsoft

Hi my name is Amanda and I have been collecting airsoft guns for about a year. I currently have six, see my profile for more details. I live in England, just north of London and as of yet I haven't been skirmishing, but I hope to before the year is up. :a-cheesy:

Hi all, just joined your forum today hoping to gain some knowledge and just get to know some fellow airsofters. I'm Andy, currently looking to get into airsofting around the MA region. Although I didn't list it, the only gun I have technically is my Super 9 Pro from highschool (I graduated college 2 months ago). Haven't played since then, either. :( I'm looking to get back into it. And while I'm at it, what's y'alls opinion on Kapowwe? reliable? sucky? delicious?

thanks guys. :)

Hey, my name is Patrick and I've been playing airsoft for about a year and a half now. I wanted to find a nice airsoft forum with a bunch of users so I can increase my knowledge of the sport and have some fun. I'm gonna try to visit this site often and be a useful member of the community.

Hi, I'm Clam Chowder. I'm a teenager and on the HIGHER end of that group. Im from Northwest Arkansas and have been doing airsoft for about 4 years.

I've been recently reading up on higher end airsofting and just decided to get into a community so I can ask some questions and share some ideas.

My name is potatoflinger, which comes from my other hobby, building potato cannons. I'm not really new to airsoft as I have been playing for a few years, but a few months ago I started really getting into it. I found this forum while I was researching a gun I was planing on buying, and it looked like a cool place to chat about airsoft.

Hey all,

My name is Sean and I am one of the "ex-paintballers." I played on a team here in SW Va. It just got crazy expensive to be a paintballer and I was looking for more realism. Paintguns look more like space waepons and the uniforms are too colorful and sports like.

I am currently shopping around for a good gun and this forum has been a great resource of information on whats out there!