Guest BattlePriest

Asf Official Introduction Thread

Intro

Hello everyone, I am Jack_Attack and from the Chicago land area. I came over here from the Indiana Airsoft Association (I.A.A.) I have been to 2 games so far and

hope to go to more this year.

Indiana has an airsoft association?

Yep, I was just as surprised when I joined there in December: http://indiana-airsoft.org/

Gear and Other Stuff

- Cybergun CYMA Thompson/ King Arms Mid Caps

- Woodland Fatigues/ Condor Rig / Kneepads/ Assault Pack

- Bates Boots

- JT custom paintball mask

- Slim Jims

Send me a message some time! :a-wink:

Jack_Attack

Hey all! I'm Garrett From Placerville California and I just started using ASF a little bit ago, mainly for the classifieds. I seem rude at first but I mean well. I'm going to try and start using the forums regularly and hope things go well.

hello!

just recently (less than a week!) discovered the world of airsoft... pretty incredible to say the least! hope to digest and absorb most of what you guys posted on this site. you guys seem to be very knowledgeable and enthusiastic!

I promise not be annoying with my queries... lol

thanks!

Hello, my name is Chris, I'm 18 years old, from Western Massachusetts. I've been playing airsoft casually with a small group of friends on and off for about 2 years now, usually in some woods behind my friend's house. I own a JG M4A1 Enhanced version with a Tasco red/green dot scope, and a Taurus PT 24/7 spring pistol for a sidearm. I enjoy playing airsoft, but I am going off to college in only a few weeks from now and I am unsure of what kind of opportunities I will have to play there, so I have been holding off on buying any more equipment of late. I'm coming to this forum as a new resource for learning about the game and discussing various topics with a fanbase that is much more experienced than myself.

Howdy, my name is Ryan. Got my first high quality gun at Christmas of '08. I play in St. Louis, MO with about 7 of my friends at fields like The Break and Wildcat Paintball. I have an upgraded Echo 1 M4A1 and a JG AUG A3 that I am trying to get rid of. No loadout as of yet but I do have a couple pouches to start with.

Hi, I'm Chris, I'm 23 from the Wash DC area, I just started last week (Thursday) and went a little overboard with my purchases haha,

Gear: (Keep in mind they were all bought used)

- WE M1911 GGB $80

- Crossman R76 $60

- Echo1 M4 (5 Mags) $90 (including battery, charger, 20,000 bb's, tactical vest and gloves)

- Classic Army M15-A4 (M4) (6 Mags) w/ Red Dot Site $260 (including smart charger and battery)

On Order: (All for CA M4)

- UTG Deluxe See-Thru Riser Mount with Picatinny and STANAG Dimension

- UTG P38 Red Laser Xenon Flashlight Combo

Edited by CW87

My name is Peter, I'm 17, and I've been into airsoft for about 3 years now after a trip to Asia. I have a TM G3SG1 and a TM SR16. I'm looking to upgrade my SR16 (the full monty) and its proving to be rather confusing, so I'm looking for some help. I play airsoft with a ragtag group of friends, mostly with AEG's, in backyards, warehouses, farms, what-have-you (legally). I really wish airsoft would grow as a sport, because it's wicked fun!

it has. there are tornaments that a team can enter.post-59400-1282137129_thumb.png

Hello All,

First post here. I am from the East Texas Area, and am fairly new to airsoft.

A couple of people that I work with have recently purchased some airsoft equipment, and it has spawned an interest. Such an interest, that I now have a KWA MP7A1 and a few extra goodies being shipped to me at the moment.

I wish to expand my knowledge in airsoft, and would like to keep a keen eye on the B/S/T Threads. Might come across some good deals.

My name comes from my BMX and Dirtbike racing days. Long story short, whenever I would hit a jump, I would have the tendency to land with my nose pointing a little too far down... Hence "Nosedive".

The Numbers behind my name have two meanings. 1st, 4130 is a grade of steel commonly used in high end racing frames. 2nd, I am a machinist, I grew up in a machine shop, I know my way around a whole lot of steel alloys. 4130 and the alloys very near it are used in a plethora of jobs in the industry.

I am a pretty avid collector of Firearms, and have always been intruiged by the mechanical side of things. I have a background in R/C and electronics. You could see why I would be drawn to this sport. I am currently kicking myself for buying a GBB instead of an AEG because I'm already seeing the endless possibilities of modding an AEG.

Anywho, It is nice to meet you all.

Time for me to go and learn some stuff...

Well, I think here ist the place to introduce himself, so I want to do that now.

At first, I'm from Germany. English is not my mother tounge, so I hope you are not angry about some grammatical errors :a-laugh:

Or better: You say me what I have done wrong.

About my Person: I'm Thunor (m), 18 years old and student on a grammar school. I'm interested in airsoft, german military, motor technology and paganism.

I'm playing Airsoft since 2006 with a couple of guys and girls in the nearer vicinity of our home village. In 2010 even more on bigger Events until 450 players, but cause of the strange rules in germany me and my team will only play more intensive in 2011 (then all of my team are 18 --> we can play in a country in the neighborhood).

My current gear: A practical gear based on MilTec 1st line (5-FT, smock and field trousers) and the Koppeltragesystem Modell 95 (a kind of webbing) from the Bundeswehr as 2nd line. Actual I use following asg's: modified Jing Gong G36K, CYMA CM121 (Desert Eagle AEP) and Tokio Marui Desert Eagle GBB. I own also an spring-operated Desert Eagle from KWC.

But I also work on some Battle-Display Projekts - currently Bundeswehr 1999 <AT> SFOR.

(I don't know if you use Battle Display or an other term, I mean: to collect original equipment with the goal of an historical or current military outfit.)

Well, long Text, short sense - I'm here now :a-salute:

Hello Everyone,

I'm 26, married, and have been suffering from airsoft withdrawls for close to eight years now. We used to play with the old springers. Then I went to school, got married, and moved out of town. I've recently aquired some new equipment and have been looking for some people/places in my general vicinity.

I don't have any great toys yet, just a JG AK and a cheapy CO2 pistol. If I can find a crew to play with, I will certainly be upgrading my inventory (just don't tell my wife).

Hello, I'm Eric. I'm 15 and am a sophomore in high school. I live in Michigan and have been playing airsoft for about a year and a half or so. I don't really count the backyard stuff that I did before I even knew that organized events existed.

My Gear: Currently I own a G&G M4 (proline) and a KWA USP Tactical. I roll with woodland BDU's and an OD green chest rig. But my favorite piece of gear is definately my ESS Turbo Fan goggles.

I've known about this forum for a while but never decided to take the time to join it. Hoping to have a nice stay.

Hello airsoftforum !

My name is Jeff and I've just recently gotten into airsoft. I'm 19 and I live in San Francisco California, attending college as a third year. I just recently purchased a kwa g36c 2gx and I'm very happy with it and I hope to see many of you at airsoft events! For the time being I hope you guys can enlighten me with your airsoft knowledge. Peace.

Hello all!!

I'm Spongyboi.

I'm from the little island of Guam in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. (It's a U.S. Territory)

How did I start airsoft?

Well, I started off playing paintball with my high school club back in SY2005-2006, but being only 15 at the time and without any actual income, I had to stop playing. One of my teammates then met someone who had been in the sport for several months and showed me some videos of local players and I fell in love with the sport then.

I've played on and off (borrowing guns from friends) since 2006, but recently (January 2010) I bought a gun of my own:

Echo 1 AK 47 CPW

And have been playing once a week for the past few months now.

Well, that's all about me for now!

Hope to get to know you all!

my name is william

I am 19 years of age

callsign: flash

I am from los angeles, ca area

sometimes arisoft with my buddies in an old airsoft team/clan called $DD (silent dare devils)

I currently have in my armory:

A&k Masada custom MARPAT desert paintjob

ares tavor tan model

g&g seal m4

jg mp5

we 1911 desert warrior

kwa kp8 compact ns2 system

have a molle chest rig with all puches/ accessories in tan for my marine loadout

then marpat woodland harness with pouches just for everyday play

let me know if you ever want to get together and play if your in my area!!!

willing to drive to some ops and looking for people to go to the aftermath op on the 25th at jericho pendelton in the CA

thanks

Hello everyone!

My name is John and I work at the ASGI Store Front. Most my experience comes with upgrade parts and AEG's. I try to play airsoft once a month, sometimes more depending on the season. I currently own a custom Magpul M4 and a internally built Cyma 048m. Come on in and say Hi and let us show you why we are your one stop shop

Hello, I started playing airsoft 6 months ago to get some exercise after spinal surgery.

I could move at my own pace ( slowly).

Ex Royal Navy (1973 - 1980).

I currently have

G & G Raider Shorty(GR 15)

TM MP7A1

S&W 1911 CO2

S&W M&P 40 CO2

and a little plastic DE shotgun for when things are turning bad.

Peter

Hello my name is Christian im 13 years old I live in texas ive recently gotten into airsoft even tho ive been a fan for about 3 years now. and ive just decided to buy my first AEG as you can tell in some of my posts and thats about it

Hello! My name is Jens and I am from Sweden. I am underaged (16) and aren't allowed to play Airsoft with a gun.

Therefor I spend my time on the field with photographing and filming the events. Please check out my Media!

http://youtube.com/airsoftskaraborg

http://picasaweb.google.com/116343571749797207201

I hope I'll get comfy in this forums.

Cheers!

hey, my name is andrew, I'm from riverside, ca.

going on 7 years in the navy as a submarine radioman, and now as a recruiter.

I have a Echo1 Mp5 with the collapsible stock. And an unknown brand M93r gbb

trying to get the other guys in my office into the game too

hey my name is Melinda. I'm 20 and live in South Jersey. I'm not new to airsoft, just this forum. I'm active on the ASNJ forums and play with a team based out of Jersey. I've also been to several large scale events including Airsoftcon in West Virginia.....and I'm a girl :a-laugh:

Hello everybody.

My real name is Martin and im from Slovakia, EU. So, sorry for my english

im kind of new to airsoft, but I try my best to learn, practise and help my friends.

im playing occasionaly at local "unofficial" fields, ie: woods, desolated buildings etc.

I have found this forum and as it is full of guud stuff, I decided to register. Hopefully we can help us each other.

Hi, my name is Dan. I am currently a junior in high school and while not new to airsoft, I am new to these forums. I am active on several other airsoft forums as well. I am DHM78 on Airsoftretreat and DHM078 on AirsoftNJ and AirsoftMechanics. Actually the main reason I never joined here until now was the forum software; I prefer the style of say, the ASR boards, where you can simply scroll down to read consecutive posts, but I am willing to learn this, especially after some recommendations of this board from several friends. I have about three years worth of experience with technical work with airsoft guns, and I'd be glad to help anyone who has issues or questions regards to repairing or upgrading AEGs and SWSs, although admittedly, while I understand the internal workings of GBBs, I have little experience upgrading them. Like with all other airsoft boards, I'm hoping for an opportunity to connect with other players, help people and learn new things.

Hi Everyone I'm not exactly young, I'm in my mid 20s, just having fun the username that's all. Been playing airsoft for nearly 6 years now, I've gone through and played with many guns including tokyo marui AEGs, tm socom pistols and kwa mac 11 and many other guns/springers and I'm gradually slowing down now. It's been an obsession of mine, but it takes a lot of money, I've stopped buying guns and have sold most of my expensive ones. Surprisingly I still have a 30 dollar walmart crosman co2 pistol that hasn't died yet. I still keep that. I've had a brand new SRC G36c that's been giving me problems, I kinda regret selling my TMs AEGs now.

We play mostly capture the flag and slayer or whatever you guys want to call it (team slayer?).

Im sorry, but your name is as straight as a circle :/

SILENCE!!! You must not anger the almighty Bieber gods. But uh, yeah since you already angered them, I'm sure the gods have angrily transformed someone's AEG into a Bieber music CD. See what you've done? Bildos have been made!

But anyway, I do think you guys are a welcoming community and I look forward to engaging with you guys on airsoft topics (my favorite are tactics). C ya around the forum!