Sign in to follow this  
th3p0is0n

Are lancer tactical any good

If the Lancer is the top of your budget, then you don't really have a choice. Save up a little extra, and buy a JG M4 as Coyote98 said, or pick up a G&G Combat Machine. Both between $140-$150, and there are packages with the G&G that include a battery and smart charger for $168 from ASGI.

I think your friend will find more fun out of an AEG than a sniper rifle, and should do the same.

Now that I remember for the holiday season the Elite Force M4s are on sale for $160 at almost any retailer and would also be a good place to start.

Depending how soon you want to buy, with black friday rolling around, anticipate nice coupon codes, but fast selling items as well. Evike started a 25% off coupon today, and others should be following this week.

Just don't buy anything on Cyber Monday. You will screw up and accidentally buy three of one thing because the internet will be blocked up.

By the way MP5User, you could also get that Black Ops M4 from Walmart instead of the Lancer Tactical.

Does anyone on this thread saying not to buy a Lancer own one? I just bought one a week ago for a loaner gun for my buddies to use...it is kind of a beast. The internals are great but the externals of the gun arent as great as they could be. My plans are to add a metal buffer tube, metal RIS, and maybe metal outer barrel. The gun is worth it, in my opinion. The gear box is bullet proof! Not literaly, but it is a tough SOB. I gave it a shot and like it enough to spend more money on externals...the model I own is the LT-02B. Give it a shot or don't give it a shot. Im glad I bought one.

post-86178-1387371478_thumb.jpg

Does anyone on this thread saying not to buy a Lancer own one? I just bought one a week ago for a loaner gun for my buddies to use...it is kind of a beast. The internals are great but the externals of the gun arent as great as they could be. My plans are to add a metal buffer tube, metal RIS, and maybe metal outer barrel. The gun is worth it, in my opinion. The gear box is bullet proof! Not literaly, but it is a tough SOB. I gave it a shot and like it enough to spend more money on externals...the model I own is the LT-02B. Give it a shot or don't give it a shot. Im glad I bought one.

They're not really that bad out of the box. I bought several when they came out last year. They are still up and running. Internals are very good just don't throw it around. I did a review on this piece on Airsoft Forum. If you do a search you'll find it. loc.

First batch recalled in it's entirety.

Second batch had 40% failure rate.

Third and 4th batch are better...but they are a rebrander and you get what you pay for.

They are still not GOOD AEG's...meh-mediocre at best. There are far better options than a Lancer.