Sign in to follow this  
Cryptkeeper

New main gun

Sold my ICS!

Need a new main gun now... searching the web I found these 4 models that I like but due to the lack of ppl here with them I don't know if they are a good choice

1 - WE M4A1 Katana Series 340€

2 - G&G SCAR CQC 389€

3 - Magpul ACR SV 389€

4 - SRC SR4 NAVY CQB 199€

Which one do you guys think is a best choice ? Not wanting to go from a horse to a donkey -.-'

Cheers

I suggest you look somewhere else...

2 times more than what you should be paying for low grade AEG's

390 Euros is ~$510 and that is WAY to much for 2 and 3.

SRC for 260...you can at least rebuild it...

How about I mail you a MK18 VFC for 490 USD, new or an AA Mk18 in FDE for 390 USD

Edited by Guges Mk3

Guest alberty
1 - WE M4A1 Katana Series 340€

2 - G&G SCAR CQC 389€

3 - Magpul ACR SV 389€

4 - SRC SR4 NAVY CQB 199€

Ignoring prices, I would probably avoid #1 and #3.

For the WE Katana, it seems that aftermarket magazines do not sit correctly in the magwell to feed correctly. I say this based on seeing it in person from a friend who owns one, and from reading the same problem on airsoft forums online.

For the Magpul ACR SV, since it's a unique model it does mean proprietary/unique parts internally. Be careful about taking on that kind of gun unless you are good with tech work to prepare for the possibility of a breakage or upgrade.

The #4 SRC SR4 is an okay choice. It at least will be compatible with aftermarket magazines & parts. It can be a similar level of quality to some clone brands out there, depending on your luck.

And the G&G TR16 Carbine Light for 240€ is it a good option ? Will it handle up shooting .25g up to 150 feet ? Or should I consider the full length carbine ? I see that it fires up to 18 rps, something that I didnt had in my older AEG, the max I got out was 14 from my King Arms MOE.

And the G&G TR16 Carbine Light for 240€ is it a good option ? Will it handle up shooting .25g up to 150 feet ? Or should I consider the full length carbine ? I see that it fires up to 18 rps, something that I didnt had in my older AEG, the max I got out was 14 from my King Arms MOE.

Handle .25g? And Airsoft gun can fire any weight of bb. They are not weight restricted.

Yeah...KA AEG's have lackluster motors. But the ROF is also highly dependent on your battery. Without the use able volts it's not going to do anything. What is your battery type and maker?

IB1600 in 2/3A?

I say this about handle .25 because of the barrel and m90 spring that it comes with. Will it be able to put bb's with that weight at 150 feet ? When I had my KA I was starting on Airsoft and I was using in that time Intellect 9.6v 1600mh Nimh battery. Now I use Turnigy Lipo 7.4v 2200mh.