Sign in to follow this  
thesniper

What company makes the best M16

Please explain how and why they are the "top" M16s.

I really never owned a G&G, but by KWA, I am impressed by the quality of their parts. Though the specifications aren't the best, the reliability is high. However, there are countless of other M16 models that can be upgraded to obtain better results of KWA and G&G M16s. I am just assuming that we're talking OTB here.

Edited by PCEN713

I really never owned a G&G, but by KWA, I am impressed by the quality of their parts. Though the specifications aren't the best, the reliability is high. However, there are countless of other M16 models that can be upgraded to obtain better results of KWA and G&G M16s. I am just assuming that we're talking OTB here.

NEver owned G&G yet you are claiming it's one of the top.....?

Impressed by KWA's quality? lol

Sintered gears

Soft piston

Solid metal piston head

9mm bearings that are actually 8mm with thicker wall and frequently reported to fail

gearbox painted inside and out

trigger trolley failure dur to load

gear axle off spec

Off spec hop chamber, on top of it being two piece plastic chamber

:pain: AoE

Tamiya connectors, multiple sets in some models

un-vented grip

weak ferro motor

self tapping screws

Lack of bearing on spring guide and/or piston head

springs not flat

piston teeth lacks reinforcement

not shimmed properly, or even unshimmed

If you like KWA, that's fine, but don't tell people it's one of the top cause it's far away from it.

Have I mentioned that many has failed with 9.6 when they claimed that their guns are lipo ready?

Or

Have I mentioned that a bunch of KWA's employees left due to :pain: business practice of KWA?

^ Lol EDI, I was talking to some kids at REV IV last night who had a KWA M4 and they were saying it shot at 500 FPS even though it was under the "green tape" section, meaning it shot under 400... And they claimed it was invincible but when I shot one kid, his buddy turned around and the gun jammed and got him killed.

Basically KWA is not the bestest.

Evike has tons of great m16s in stock. Take a look at these...http://www.evike.com/products/28320/ or http://www.evike.com/products/35195/ or http://www.evike.com/products/40037/ and I posted a which one question about all three of these today and no one has said anything. I am going to buy all 3. :a-grin:

^ Lol EDI, I was talking to some kids at REV IV last night who had a KWA M4 and they were saying it shot at 500 FPS even though it was under the "green tape" section, meaning it shot under 400... And they claimed it was invincible but when I shot one kid, his buddy turned around and the gun jammed and got him killed.

Basically KWA is not the bestest.

What do you mean it won't shoot 500fps. I bet it will with .12g straight down off a cliff for 9 inches!