Sign in to follow this  
bri bri the best

Gas sniper

I have recently decided that I want to get a gas sniper, but I have a problem. Almost all the snipers I find online are about 450-550 fps and the field I go has a cap at 400. I don't know much about gas snipers so if anyone has a recommendation that would be great. (I could also get a CO2 sniper)

I have recently decided that I want to get a gas sniper, but I have a problem. Almost all the snipers I find online are about 450-550 fps and the field I go has a cap at 400. I don't know much about gas snipers so if anyone has a recommendation that would be great. (I could also get a CO2 sniper)

KJ or Tanaka upgraded, or a Star/Ares one,.....and a external iar regulator. Those make you stay on the 400cap or whatever you want below or above with a simple allen key tool.

I just wanted to say, gas guns don't work in cold, keep that in mind!

I just wanted to say, gas guns don't work in cold, keep that in mind!

That's what you think =) I'm sorry cant support your opinion, from personal experience with 3 tanaka guns with Palmer rig installed =)

That's what you think =) I'm sorry cant support your opinion, from personal experience with 3 tanaka guns with Palmer rig installed =)

^That

Lost track on the amount of Tanakas that I have.........