Sign in to follow this  
Tawababa2

Kwa sr10 vs echo 1 m4?

I am newer to airsoft but I played paintball for years. I currently own a 4 year old echo 1 m4 that cost $150 with battery and charger. It is 100% stock. The gun shoots app. 35-40 yards accurately after adjusting the hop up and shoots 302 fps with .25 g&g bbs. My question is I am considering a new gun, the kwa sr 10. Reviews say the gun shoots accurately 170-200 feet. Is this gun going to out perform from a distance and accurate stand point my echo 1? If so, what is a realistic expectation of the kwa sr10? I don't plan doing any upgrades unless it gives me great accuracy. Please advise, any help it sincerely appreciated..Thanks, Tawababa2!

I am newer to airsoft but I played paintball for years. I currently own a 4 year old echo 1 m4 that cost $150 with battery and charger. It is 100% stock. The gun shoots app. 35-40 yards accurately after adjusting the hop up and shoots 302 fps with .25 g&g bbs. My question is I am considering a new gun, the kwa sr 10. Reviews say the gun shoots accurately 170-200 feet. Is this gun going to out perform from a distance and accurate stand point my echo 1? If so, what is a realistic expectation of the kwa sr10? I don't plan doing any upgrades unless it gives me great accuracy. Please advise, any help it sincerely appreciated..Thanks, Tawababa2!

You can tweek your hop-up for more range for 1/20 the cost of a SR10.

Unless you want a new AEG...skip it and just tweek your E1.

Easiest thing to do is buy a better hop up unit, barrel and bucking. Course you could always flat hop or rhop the gun, flat hop is easier and should do the trick. Look up gearbox mods to make it more consistent. The more research and experimenting you do the better off your gun and wallet will be.