Sign in to follow this  
Coyote98

WTB Some Odds & Ends

I need a few bits and bobbles for a G47 build, looking to buy as I have nothing to trade, unless you want stock inner barrels. Paypal only, and I know what things should cost so if you offer anything crazy I promise I will laugh at you.

ON TO THE PIECES!

Selector gears for a G36 selector switch.

Pistol grip baseplate, again for a G36.

G36c Handguard, pin preferred but not needed.

Maybe a grip-pod.

MAYBE those SR-47 style midcaps made to go in a standard M4, though I have heard mixed things about them so if they are crappy you should let me know.

That's all, let me know what you gotz!

Edited by Coyote98

Very much would like a selector switch gear, then I can test this bugger out before dropping in a high speed motor... I'll trade you some money. Or an inner barrel from a G36k... You can use it to beat your children into submission. It's what mommy did to me... :(

OH and I also have an old black crossdraw vest I'd trade for a handguard with pin...

Edited by Coyote98

I REALLY NEED THOSE SELECTOR GEARS! And I need the hole setup minus the switches. Also a baseplate would be nice, websites don't seem to list them in plain sight.

Also a cheap grip-pod would be nice for my MG36...

This has been a reminder bump brought to you buy your friendly neighborhood gun nut.